True Treasure - Clifford Events bugged? Send Help =(

Hi,

I’ve spent the better part of 8 hours trying to get this trophy to pop. I’ve even loaded a previous save and tried doing most of he’s events again.

I have done all possible character event/side quests, does anyone have any ideas? I also tried an earlier save and redid events again, didn’t work, so tried an earlier save with update 1.02 installed still didn’t work.

This has really annoyed me as I enjoyed the game a lot, as this has put abit of a damper on the experience now.

Edited by Insert_v2

I saw what I think is the last event, after repairing an item, which is a full screen artwork (like most of the others) usually the trophies popped after the dialog finishes. I have absolutely no other icons for him (this is just before my post game save). A few hours before that which I reloaded, I see 4 of he’s events than no more.

I really don’t want to have to do a new save, but I might try new game++ and speed through as last resort, if no one else has any ideas.

Edited by Insert_v2

I was stuck on this for a while, with the last thing he mentioned being a waterfall. Took me hours to figure out:

At Northern Lands, I never explored all the areas, as it wasn't needed for story, but his last spot is Northern Lands - Water Spirit's Sanctuary. I was able to finish his quest line there after. Hope that might help.

• Like 1

I'm having a problem getting Serri's last events to even show up, it's my last trophy. I popped Clifford's trophy yesterday around 4pm pacific time. Not entirely sure if the recent patch is blocking progression or trophy pops.

Clifford's last event is called "Seeking True Treasure" and it does involve that Water's Spirit Sanctuary area as mentioned above, so you can check if you've done it. Hoping it's not bugged!

Anyone know where to go for completing Serri? My last event was "Overlooking What's Closest?" and there are no markers on the map. It's after Clifford suggest checking the market, and she's looking for a flower. Might have to do what OP said, and do a quick new game plus speedrun...

EDIT: Disregard my Serri problem, I found it. Somehow I never went to the Flowerpatch Cape... Just in case anyone has trouble in the future you can get there by when you get the ability to dive. The entrance is underwater in the Schirm Marsh.

Edited by Markenine

8 hours ago, Lyam said:

I was stuck on this for a while, with the last thing he mentioned being a waterfall. Took me hours to figure out:

At Northern Lands, I never explored all the areas, as it wasn't needed for story, but his last spot is Northern Lands - Water Spirit's Sanctuary. I was able to finish his quest line there after. Hope that might help.

Thank you good sir, put me on the right track. I had unlocked that area but there is a prerequisite scene in the mines bonus map that doesn’t show on the map. After 3 hours of back tracking a new story quest popped up. Guess time to farm the remaining items.

Thanks again