I have some trophy guides for the two most missable trophies

Yinyangfooey

4 minutes ago, FateorDestiny said:

that is awesome thank you! Planned to start this today. Do things like levels, equipment, etc transfer to NG+? Just wondering if it's worth trying to do one playthrough on Nightmare vs two.

Thanks!

Thanks!

Yup, levels, equipments, most consumables, transfer over to NG+. However, Sacramentals do not (I plan on having a guide on that sometime later this week). Sacramentals are those party-wide equip items like Gale Boots (let's you run faster). But there's no trophy for getting all Sacramentals, and none of them are missable anyway.

I played through the game twice, first on Easy, then on Nightmare for the platinum.

Also, I just added my recipes trophy guide to the OP as well.

Edited by Yinyangfooey

15 minutes ago, ladynadiad said:

Quests would also be good to have a listing for at the very least.  Chapter 2's single quest is extremely easy to miss and unlike in VIII, not all the quests are posted on the request board.

Sure, but all quests are clearly marked with a green question mark on themap, so I don't think it's too hard for players to catch.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, ladynadiad said:

Quests would also be good to have a listing for at the very least.  Chapter 2's single quest is extremely easy to miss and unlike in VIII, not all the quests are posted on the request board.

As long as you clear all markers on the map before going to the red story marker - you'll be fine.

The only quest I missed and had to reload to grab, was near the end of the game. There's a quest in an area you can't get to. So, you have to grind to get 100 points, then open the gate and do the quest. If you move on without grabbing it, you lose the chance to.

6 minutes ago, turniplord said:

As long as you clear all markers on the map before going to the red story marker - you'll be fine.

The only quest I missed and had to reload to grab, was near the end of the game. There's a quest in an area you can't get to. So, you have to grind to get 100 points, then open the gate and do the quest. If you move on without grabbing it, you lose the chance to.

Ok, I'll admit, I hadn't actually noticed that quest initially. However, as you said, as long as you comb over the map for green markers, you'll be fine. At that point, you should already know about the Grimwald Eos mechanic and figure out that you need to open the gate to access the quest. It's not rocket science :P

Edited by Yinyangfooey

1 minute ago, turniplord said:

You say that, but I already missed chapter 2's and didn't have a save before it and restarted the game only to miss one in chapter 3 when I specifically checked for green markers.  At this point I've given up on that trophy in this playthrough, but would definitely prefer a listing that I can remove them as they are completed because it's clear the map isn't working for me.  The issue is that unlike in VIII, the big overall map that was great in previous games to check for pending quests is extremely busy with a bunch of other markers, including one that is also green.  I probably mixed up a quest marker with that one and thought I was set when I wasn't.