70% complete and now I'm getting weird frame drops

Hi

I was just wondering if anyone else has experienced any strange frame drops on the game after more than half way through the game. Im playing on a PS4 Pro. Settings set to performance mode. I initially thought my console was overheating because it runs pretty loud but i have since cleaned every component removing the board, fan etc.. and its not that.

Any info would be great. Thanks

Edit: it seems a suit mod of combination of suit mods caused my issue. I should have checked properly. People beware :)

Edited by M-C83
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 15/02/2021 at 0:06 PM, Cleggworth said:

Its the into the spiderverse suit, I didn't realise it was a mod and not the actual suit until someone pointed it out. I thought it had broken the game as I was stuck with the effect regardless of what suit I was using ?

Thanks, what a dumb suit mod LOL 

• 5 weeks later...

I don't get it, what is it with Sony and this game? What I mean by that is, this game has been out, what, almost 2 years now? They still want $50 dollars when it's not on sale and never budge past $30 when it is. Any retail store I've seen a physical copy for never marks the price down either. Meanwhile the other Spider-Man (that has a hell of a lot more content) goes on sale all the time for $20 or less. 

• Like 1

My PS4 Pro was too loud too, everytime I played the game or RDR 2. I'm 80% and suddenly the game crashed when I'm doing a side mission, didn't know what happened. When I touched my pro, it wasn't even that hot. But it sure is loud as hell

• Like 1

• 4 months later...