The Monster (final level)

ScintillaWolf

Just want to start by saying I thoroughly enjoyed this game. Whilst in parts quite challenging, I enjoyed how the game flowed and the use of mechanics and combat. I got stuck on a few parts for the best part of an hour, but generally speaking didn't find it too horrendous.

However, does anyone else besides myself feel like the final level just let the game down massively? It felt poorly designed with the controls suddenly becoming unresponsive, or with Ghostrunner just inexplicably not making a wall run? Felt the design was pretty awful as well considering the intricate little digital sections earlier in the game.

Was just wondering if anyone else was left with a bad taste right at the end? 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Late answer, but i just completed the game.

On 2.02.2021 at 5:13 PM, ScintillaWolf said:

Just want to start by saying I thoroughly enjoyed this game. Whilst in parts quite challenging, I enjoyed how the game flowed and the use of mechanics and combat. I got stuck on a few parts for the best part of an hour, but generally speaking didn't find it too horrendous.

However, does anyone else besides myself feel like the final level just let the game down massively? It felt poorly designed with the controls suddenly becoming unresponsive, or with Ghostrunner just inexplicably not making a wall run? Felt the design was pretty awful as well considering the intricate little digital sections earlier in the game.

Was just wondering if anyone else was left with a bad taste right at the end? 

My thoughts exactly.

When I killed 3rd boss I thought what a great game, but then there was another one. On previous levels I never died more then 50 times and thats mostly because of the enemies not platforming, It took more then 500 death to finish last one.

My guess is that because those platforms were moving and disappearing it was harder to time the jumps right or maybe I was just sucking at it :)

Still great game, and would recommend it.

• Like 1