Lets talk Highscores..

OFFICER_OILDAB

So far nobody has the trophy for surviving 20 waves, and yet the game doesn't feel overly difficult. So I wonder why this is?

If anyone that has played this, I would like to hear your feedback as to how far and you made it, and what stopped you from surviving 20 rounds.

Things that have ended my run and what Ive learned along the way...

-This game can be played out much like a Call of Duty Zombies match. By this I mean that the zombies can be easily manipulated and grouped up in large numbers, with little to no damage, by moving in big circular motions in an open area. This will allow you to gather up lots of zombies and take them down more efficiently to finish each round.

-If you pause the game, using the "circle" button is the same as using the "X" button, so make sure you are on the contiue option before pressing anything. Dont try to back out of the pause menu with circle, if youre on the option "exit game", like I did xD

-Bombs (used with the "circle" button) have a huge splash radius, depending on your survival methods, use these cautiously. I have found that the best way to utilize a bomb, is to trail all the zombies behind you, run up to some sort of obstacle, and bounce the bomb off of it. This should work out to have the bomb fall directly behind you, while you are still moving of course, and take out large groups trailing behind.

-AMMO!!! Is this the games fatal flaw? Ammo? Every round you get 1 airdrop that falls from the sky, so its very important to locate them each round, and grab what you need. But it seems no matter how well i conserve my ammo, by utilizing headshots, or grouping mass numbers of zombies and blasting them down with the Shotgun/BFG. The problem with these airdrops, are that they can land in very obscure places, and make half of the loot unobtainable becasue its inside of some random object on the map.

With this being said, my best game was round 16, and I consistently make it to 14. The run I made it to 16 felt... very unlucky. The problem with this run was ammo, truly. A lot of it was stuck inside objects that you cant move or do anything about. I had full health most of the entire run, but each round requires a lot more kills than the round before. In my final moments I had cleared a few fields, and dwindled the numbers of the zombies but had less than 10 shots for every gun I had. While roaming the city desperately looking for any I may have missed I got clipped from different angles.

The only thing I can think to do differently at this point, is to not grab ammo from an airdrop unless you need it. Items do not despawn, and weapons have an ammo capacity. So maybe I am grabbing ammo unnecessarily and potentially wasting it?

Has anyone done better than this? Is round 20 actually impossible due to minor flaws in the game? Maybe Im wrong and airdrops are on a timed drop, opposed to 1 per round?

I know this is a cheap game, but would love to hear any input/strategy that anyone else has used. ^_^ Goodluck trophy hunters

• 2 weeks later...

Hello. I just tried this game today and maximum I reached was round 15. 600 kills. 

I still had some ammo like 100 in each gun. But my problem was health. 

Everytime I got stuck in some stupid way while I was gathering zombies. 

One thing that I noticed was the health packs. At the beginning it healed 20 and on round 15 it healed 50. 

One strategy that I was making: run across the map gathering zombies and shooting with laser gun. And sometimes I was leading them to the back of the church. So I could shoot them with I Shotgun while they climb the stones there. 

6 hours ago, tranquilu said:

Hello. I just tried this game today and maximum I reached was round 15. 600 kills. 

I still had some ammo like 100 in each gun. But my problem was health. 

Everytime I got stuck in some stupid way while I was gathering zombies. 

One thing that I noticed was the health packs. At the beginning it healed 20 and on round 15 it healed 50. 

One strategy that I was making: run across the map gathering zombies and shooting with laser gun. And sometimes I was leading them to the back of the church. So I could shoot them with I Shotgun while they climb the stones there. 

Hmm, I didnt notice this about health packs, so thats good to know. Do you think it would be better to try and leave items from air drops on the ground? And only grab them absolutely necessary? 

For instance, if I made sure I didnt get hit once til round 15, I would have a lot of left over health packs... I wonder if health packs from previous air drops would then also heal 50.

When it comes to running zombies around, i like to stay all the way north or all the way south, in either one of the giant open grass fields. I feel there are less obstacles, but that also means more zombies at once. The only problem with this is, when youre gathering zombies, if you stack too many then they push eachother ahead and youll start getting hit.

The laser gun is by far the best weapon in the game. I feel like if all ammo for it were also left on the ground, and you only utilized the gun in much later rounds (say 15+), it might be doable to go 20 rounds. All i know is that the zombie kill count increases quite a bit per round... Idr how many zombies I had killed, but I think i was in the 8-900s o.o

Sabec Limited is thr Developer and publisher, sadly they have no contact information that I can find anywhere. I would be curious to hear what they have to say as far as utilizing game mechanics. On their youtube channel, I did watch the trailer for the game to see if there were any comments, but comments were disabled. However, while watching the trailer I did notice the guy had body armor while playing!!! I never found body armor! Idk if thats something you found or had, but that could also be useful. Not sure if it would be something you have to find, grab from an air drop, or maybe it simply doesnt exist on ps4 version xD

• 4 weeks later...
On 14/02/2021 at 10:50 AM, OFFICER_OILDAB said:

Sabec Limited is thr Developer and publisher, sadly they have no contact information that I can find anywhere. I would be curious to hear what they have to say as far as utilizing game mechanics. On their youtube channel, I did watch the trailer for the game to see if there were any comments, but comments were disabled. However, while watching the trailer I did notice the guy had body armor while playing!!! I never found body armor! Idk if thats something you found or had, but that could also be useful. Not sure if it would be something you have to find, grab from an air drop, or maybe it simply doesnt exist on ps4 version xD

Hey, the email to contact Sabec is 

[email protected]

Hopefully the more people who contact them, the more serious they might take it. 

• 4 weeks later...

So I hit 879 zombies killed and was still in round 15. I had a couple of close calls with health but what ultimately did me in was I was out of ammo. I switched to the pipe with 70 life left and it ended pretty quickly. I really just want to know what number I'm shooting for to see if its even in the realm of possibility.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2021-04-11 at 9:59 PM, colinmazzini said:

So I hit 879 zombies killed and was still in round 15. I had a couple of close calls with health but what ultimately did me in was I was out of ammo. I switched to the pipe with 70 life left and it ended pretty quickly. I really just want to know what number I'm shooting for to see if its even in the realm of possibility.

Well, how many zombies are in each level up to 15? If you can give that information, maybe a formula can be determined, so we can apply that to level 19 and figure out how many zombies will need to be killed to reach round 20.

On 4/25/2021 at 4:09 AM, J_E_B_B said:

Well, how many zombies are in each level up to 15? If you can give that information, maybe a formula can be determined, so we can apply that to level 19 and figure out how many zombies will need to be killed to reach round 20.

Alright so this is what I got so far...

There isn't really rhyme or reason that I can tell.

Level                  Number of Zombies Needed to be Killed

1                                         0

2                                         5 (Consistent)

3                                        16 (Consistent)

4                                        27 (Consistent)

5                                        41 (first round) 42 (second round) 40 (third round)

6                                        50 (first round) 58 (second round) 55 (third round)

7                                        74 (first round) 78 (second round) 66 (third round)

8                                        96 (first round) 105 (second round) 84 (third round)

9                                      132 (first round) 123 (second round) 112 (third round)

10                                    152 (first round) 148 (second round) 152 (third round)

11                                    180 (first round) 180 (second round) 190 (third round)

12                                    Accidentally quit game first round 220 (second round) 220 (third round)

13                                                               288 (second round) 288 (third round)

14                                                               400 (second round) 396 (third round)

15                                    Accidentally quit our second round (its really easy when you keep pausing to record numbers) 560 (third round)

16                                   Made it to 16th round for the first time ever 900 (third round)

Currently I am sitting at 1052 (paused because I am supposed to be working).

The first four levels are consistent every time. Starting at round 5 they start to vary pretty widely across all three rounds I tried so far.

I just don't think there is any formula to figure it out. I also just don't know how to make it any further. I keep running out of ammunition in the 15th round and right now in the 16th I am just one at a time killing zombies with an ax.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, colinmazzini said:

Alright so this is what I got so far...

There isn't really rhyme or reason that I can tell.

Level                  Number of Zombies Needed to be Killed

1                                         0

2                                         5 (Consistent)

3                                        16 (Consistent)

4                                        27 (Consistent)

5                                        41 (first round) 42 (second round) 40 (third round)

6                                        50 (first round) 58 (second round) 55 (third round)

7                                        74 (first round) 78 (second round) 66 (third round)

8                                        96 (first round) 105 (second round) 84 (third round)

9                                      132 (first round) 123 (second round) 112 (third round)

10                                    152 (first round) 148 (second round) 152 (third round)

11                                    180 (first round) 180 (second round) 190 (third round)

12                                    Accidentally quit game first round 220 (second round) 220 (third round)

13                                                               288 (second round) 288 (third round)

14                                                               400 (second round) 396 (third round)

15                                    Accidentally quit our second round (its really easy when you keep pausing to record numbers) 560 (third round)

16                                   Made it to 16th round for the first time ever 900 (third round)

Currently I am sitting at 1052 (paused because I am supposed to be working).

The first four levels are consistent every time. Starting at round 5 they start to vary pretty widely across all three rounds I tried so far.

I just don't think there is any formula to figure it out. I also just don't know how to make it any further. I keep running out of ammunition in the 15th round and right now in the 16th I am just one at a time killing zombies with an ax.

Good job getting that data. I used the data from the third game to find what the increase percentage of total zombies killed were. 

1-2: N/A

2-3: 320% increase

3-4: 168.75% increase

4-5: 148.15% increase

5-6: 137.50% increase

6-7: 120.00% increase

7-8: 127.27% increase

8-9: 133.33% increase

9-10: 135.71% increase

10-11: 125.00% increase

11-12: 115.79% increase

12-13: 130.91% increase

13-14: 137.50 increase

14-15: 141.41% increase 

15-16: 160.71% increase

Average: 150.15% increase

The percentage seems to start off high and then go to it’s lowest at 11-12. It then begins to increase every time with some exceptions, but I would assume that it keeps increasing after 15-16. I’m not sure exactly what the increase percentage would be after that, but since we ended off with 141.141 to 160.71, and it seems that it will continue increasing with the gaps getting bigger, I’ll use some arbitrary numbers that I think could be close. Let’s say the next 4 percentages are 183%, 210%, 249%, and 296%. With these percentages, you can expect the total amount of zombies each round to look like this.

16-17: 1647

17-18: 3458

18-19: 8610

19-20: 25485

As you can tell, these numbers are ridiculously high, and I can’t expect anyone to ever reach them. Hopefully I am wrong about all of this, and it actually doesn’t keep increasing at a rate like that. I’m not that great at math, so hopefully someone could come in and actually figure out a sort of formula to determine the real numbers.

Just to let you know, the level doesn’t always change because of a zombie you killed, as it can sometimes change while you aren’t even killing a zombie. For this reason, I think time is involved in all of this in some way.

Edited by J_E_B_B
Additional Information
  • Like 1