Rainbow Moon is coming to PS Vita this December

Goro

If it has a stacking trophy list I'd almost for sure buy this game to play it again. Looking for some reasonably priced RPGs for my relatively new vita. This game is amazing.

Im not sure if it will stack or not but theyre implementing cross save between the 2 consoles

• Like 1

If this is released at a reasonably price (at least for those who own the PS3 version), then I will probably buy it and add to my backlog...

Really not wanting to finish AC3 (think I may have run into a almanac page glitch...), so I decided to start something new, and decided to go with Okami, since it's not hard to plat, but was contemplating starting Rainbow Moon or Hitman 2 (2 games I actually bought and never got around to play, and have been wanting to play for a long time, but trophy hunting/completionist stuff don't go well with playing a lot of different games... main reason why I'm starting to think in not going for any platinum at the moment and start to play all those games I have in my backlog that I really want to play, at least to be able to experience the story from them).

If this has a second trophy list, I hope trophies don't auto pop with the cross save feature. Either way, this is very exciting! I still need to play the ps3 version though.. 

If it has a stacking trophy list I'd almost for sure buy this game to play it again. Looking for some reasonably priced RPGs for my relatively new vita. This game is amazing.

Why not disgaea?

It sucks that this won't be cross buy but I can understand why they haven't done that. Still, this game is perfect for the Vita and I'll definitely be picking it up. Hopefully they release Rainbow Moon 2 on the PS3(4?) and Vita at the same time though.

Parker

Source: http://www.gameinformer.com/games/rainbow_moon/b/playstation_vita/archive/2013/11/03/rainbow-moon-announces-vita-release-with-trailer-and-screens.aspx

rainbowmoonvita_610.jpg

Rainbow Moon, the downloadable PlayStation 3 tactics title, is making its way to the Vita.

The Vita version ups the game to 60 fps, and cuts down on loading times. Developer SideQuest Studios also added 30 new features, improvements, and bug fixes, and the ability to share your save between the PS3 and Vita versions of the game. The features, improvements, and and bug fixes will also come to the PlayStation 3 game at some point in the future.

Rainbow Moon comes to Vita on December 3.

We called the game, "a long, mostly enjoyable grind for tactics fans," in our review of the PlayStation 3 version of the game.

Edited by Sakura4994

I just sent a tweet to eastasiasoft on twitter. Surprisingly they responded within a minute or two. The vita version does NOT have a separate trophy list from the PS3 one.

"One shared trophy list, which is now a requirement for games that support Cross-Save."

Edited by BeautifulTorment
  • Like 4

I'm really glad that the Vita version will have cross saves with the PS3. This is a long plat, but a good grind, and putting it on the Vita is great; I just didn't want to start it all over again. This will probably be the first game where I will actively use the cross-save feature.

I just sent a tweet to eastasiasoft on twitter. Surprisingly they responded within a minute or two. The vita version does NOT have a separate trophy list from the PS3 one.

"One shared trophy list, which is now a requirement for games that support Cross-Save."

Nice, seams like I will plat this mainly on the Vita, since I have a lot more game to play on the PS3..

Also, it's good to know that Sony is now forcing devs to make shared trophy lists for cross-save games!

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...