esstee11

Flatland: Prologue Platinum Walkthrough Video (14 mins)

9 posts in this topic

It's 19¢ in the North American store if you have PS+ until June 19th

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Easy" my ass. I'd like to know HOW this is easy?

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

20 hours ago, MrTacoNinja said:

"Easy" my ass. I'd like to know HOW this is easy?


Was easy for me. I've put it at 3/10 difficulty. You have infinite lives. Just keep going till you get through. Small learning curve while you learn the level. Or watch the video to see how I do it.

I guess it's easy for people who like or regularly play platformers.

As always Taco you just like to have a moan 😝

It's also very cool and fun to play considering the price! I loved the neon style, was great 👍

Edited by esstee11
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, esstee11 said:


Was easy for me. I've put it at 3/10 difficulty. You have infinite lives. Just keep going till you get through. Small learning curve while you learn the level. Or watch the video to see how I do it.

I guess it's easy for people who like or regularly play platformers.

As always Taco you just like to have a moan 1f61d.png

It's also very cool and fun to play considering the price! I loved the neon style, was great 1f44d.png

 

This game is whipping my ass! 😄

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, MrTacoNinja said:

 

This game is whipping my ass! 1f604.png

 

Haha you can do it! 😁

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not really getting the height and speed off of my dashes and jumps. What am I doing wrong?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, ToasterBunny said:

I'm not really getting the height and speed off of my dashes and jumps. What am I doing wrong?

Are you holding R2 to sprint?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.