[EU] Playful New Year sale (ends Feb. 17, 2021, tons of easy platinums)

NathanielJohn

I really wish purchasing an EU PSN card from the US wasn't such a pain.  Certain websites work, until they don't, and then they never work again.  The last site I purchased from required me to jump through dozens of hoops -- hoops being email communications, I suppose -- in order to provide enough evidence that they card they sold me would not activate.  Finally got my funds, but man, what a hassle.  

• Like 2

I already bought about 6 games last month lol.

Since the pandemic broke last year, it's just been wall to wall massive sales. No wonder the "Gaming Boom in Covid19" times is a thing.

I mean with constant deals this good, is it a wonder Google Stadia less than 2 years later is already wrapping things up?

Now if just some of these sales, also properly extended to PS3 and Vita only games as well...

Edited by enaysoft
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, LoveInHell said:

I’m probably going to get Salt and Sanctuary and Hellblade Senua’s Sacrifice. 1f64c.png

Both amazing games! Salt and Sanctuary in particular is utterly brilliant.

37 minutes ago, LoveInHell said:

I want Ghost of Tsushima the most but I’m waiting for the price to drop a lot more.

Yes, you should wait... Free is the only acceptable price for that game. 

I paid the full whack for it, and only managed an hour before deleting that wonky thing from my system! What a waste that was!

4 minutes ago, LoveInHell said:

That’s the first time I hear something negative about it. What were the problems?

I found the camera to be awful - in fairness, there might have been a great game going on somewhere in there, if only the game camera was pointing at it! ?‍♂️?‍♂️?

Nice sale but there are actually not so many games Id like to buy... Which is good, I already bought enough between christmas and now. :D

There are some games from my wishlist on sale now but they are either still too expensive imo or I dont need them right now, because my backlog is huge...

Lost Sea was the most impressive game to me I found but the guide made it seem kinda grindy, unfortunately I dont have the time for grinding atm... 

7 minutes ago, RedDevil757 said:

What browser are people using to view this? I'm on iOS and the prices, difficulty etc is a jumbled up mess on Firefox and Safari

Landscape view is your friend in this case

Edit: Just use chrome instead. Still jumbled in portrait but it’s a better browser than safari

Edited by shakie19
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Alistayr94 said:

I'm gonna get Salt and Sanctuary for sure, thinking about Darkest Dungeon

Woah, those are exactly the two games I bought in this sale, that's creepy, I'll add Jotun too I guess, even though the european version has less rarer trophies  than the American  version, and by a long shot.

Edited by scemopagliaccioh

Ahhh theres some gems in here but i have mainly all i want. 

Im trying to stick to under 20 games bought this year. My backlog is too big and im trying to slim it down. 

Therefore im still on 3 purchases for the year.  Woohoo

I must admit i put Civ 6 in my basket....and subsequently removed it though.