Buying DLC on EU account, but I have a NA version of the game

bosstristan

Hi!

So, I have the physical NA version of Just Cause 2 on PS3, and I'm thinking to buy the DLC, which look pretty cool, on my French account. My question is: will they work of my NA version of the game? Or should I create a Canadian account and buy them there?

Thanks ! :)

Edited by bosstristan

3 minutes ago, Zetwal2mermagykc said:

Bonjour,
Wont be recognised because of cd region,but why do you need dlc for just cause 2 ? I got the plat without buying the dlc

Ok thanks!

No need for trophy purposes, but I looked them up and they seem like fun little additions ;) 

If you want to buy the DLC, you have to buy them on a PSN account that is the same region as the disc, so I imagine that would work with the Canadian account. If you want to test if they work before buying anything, there is free DLC you can purchase like the chaos parachute, Download it on your Canadian account, flip over to your french account, boot up the disc and see if it recognizes the DLC (purchasable on the black market). If it does, then you are good to go to purchase any others you might like. I would highly recommend the black market aerial pack as everything in it is great. It features a parachute with a rocket pack, a tricked out fighter jet, and a multi-lock missile launcher.

Just now, Guardian_owl said:

If you want to buy the DLC, you have to buy them on a PSN account that is the same region as the disc, so I imagine that would work with the Canadian account. If you want to test if they work before buying anything, there is free DLC you can purchase like the chaos parachute, Download it on your Canadian account, flip over to your french account, boot up the disc and see if it recognizes the DLC (purchasable on the black market). If it does, then you are good to go to purchase any others you might like. I would highly recommend the black market aerial pack as everything in it is great. It features a parachute with a rocket pack, a tricked out fighter jet, and a multi-lock missile launcher.

Will do ;)

Also I noticed that the Chaos Pack was not available on the CA store, whil it is available on the FR store.

86aPyX.jpg

Which is a shame since the pack is free and gives access to a few additions.