Does All in-game rewards unlock disable trophy?

GrantVernonHart

Well. technically, if you use any of the infinite weapons it voids one trophy. 

Minimalist
Clear the game without opening the item box.

In order to access your infinite weapons you have to access the item box, opening it even to take something out will lock you out of the trophy. It also isn't available in the Ghost Survivors DLC

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BestUsername---- said:

Well. technically, if you use any of the infinite weapons it voids one trophy. 

Minimalist
Clear the game without opening the item box.

In order to access your infinite weapons you have to access the item box, opening it even to take something out will lock you out of the trophy. It also isn't available in the Ghost Survivors DLC

2 hours ago, TheDragonfly44 said:

Nope not at all but this is such a fun game its way more rewarding to go for everything without using that stuff. Also it should be noted you can't get an S+ rank if you use infinite ammo but you dont need S+ for trophies anyway

Ok thank you for you advice btw one more questions. I'm about to buy all in-game rewards unlock using reg 2 Turkey (match same region) does all user in my ps4 can use this all in-game rewards unlock? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GrantVernonHart said:

Ok thank you for you advice btw one more questions. I'm about to buy all in-game rewards unlock using reg 2 Turkey (match same region) does all user in my ps4 can use this all in-game rewards unlock? 

If the users account is a different region of the game, the weapon unlock won’t work. 

I’m fairly certain that other users with the same region can use the weapon unlocks. But only if the weapon unlock is purchased with a primary account. I’m not 100% sure, but if you give me a couple hours I can check for you if no one else has a definitive answer. 

Yes, you can game share the weapon unlocks with multiple accounts but again only for users that share the game and DLC regions.

Edited by BestUsername----
  • Like 2