This is unplayable

bdias10

13 hours ago, bdias10 said:

You can do it, like i said to my friend if you can win 1 you can win 91, make sure you stay tunned every week so when you get an easy track you farm lots of wins, i managed to win 91 in 5 days like that

Thanks, I will do that. This week's races kind of blow so hopefully I'll be able to squeeze out one or at least get track experience on them.

• Like 1

As of writing this I am 9 wins away from the trophy. This is how I did it.

I would start Monday after work and start practicing either the A or B race. There are a few youtubers that help with what settings you should have on your car. Look up the proper settings for the race. BRAKE BALANCE MATTERS. Most of the time it is A but if its too slow I will switch to B. Set a pretty good lap time (usually takes 30 or 40 laps). That way I am on pole at least half the time. Now comes the tricky part - winning. Some lobbies getting rammed is unavoidable. Try and stay between 5k to 8K performance rating. You can use this website to help gauge your PR. Stats | Gran Turismo Sport | kudosprime.com. Try and minimize your mistakes as much as possible and take a gap where it exists. Lastly, DO NOT GIVE UP. Try racing your heart out until the very last lap. There were a couple of matches where I dropped as low as 7th place but still won because the people in front kept trying to murder each other. This is not going to be a quick feat at all. When i started my journey I would get about 1 to 2 wins a day and spend about 6 to 7 hours racing. It is very discouraging playing for 7 hours with only 2 wins but it gets better, easier, and you learn. Make sure to adapt and overcome, dont keep doing the same thing expecting a different outcome. Lastly, look for the ramming culprits. If you know the person behind you is a rammer, you can dodge them last second. Its very hard to pull off successfully but like I said. Practice, practice, practice.

GOOD LUCK!

21 minutes ago, cookiemonster33 said:

As of writing this I am 9 wins away from the trophy. This is how I did it.

I would start Monday after work and start practicing either the A or B race. There are a few youtubers that help with what settings you should have on your car. Look up the proper settings for the race. BRAKE BALANCE MATTERS. Most of the time it is A but if its too slow I will switch to B. Set a pretty good lap time (usually takes 30 or 40 laps). That way I am on pole at least half the time. Now comes the tricky part - winning. Some lobbies getting rammed is unavoidable. Try and stay between 5k to 8K performance rating. You can use this website to help gauge your PR. Stats | Gran Turismo Sport | kudosprime.com. Try and minimize your mistakes as much as possible and take a gap where it exists. Lastly, DO NOT GIVE UP. Try racing your heart out until the very last lap. There were a couple of matches where I dropped as low as 7th place but still won because the people in front kept trying to murder each other. This is not going to be a quick feat at all. When i started my journey I would get about 1 to 2 wins a day and spend about 6 to 7 hours racing. It is very discouraging playing for 7 hours with only 2 wins but it gets better, easier, and you learn. Make sure to adapt and overcome, dont keep doing the same thing expecting a different outcome. Lastly, look for the ramming culprits. If you know the person behind you is a rammer, you can dodge them last second. Its very hard to pull off successfully but like I said. Practice, practice, practice.

GOOD LUCK!

Sometimes you may get lucky and will have a fellow trophy hunter behind you that wont punt you off the track just for an easy win :)

As cookie said this is pretty much the same approach that I've been doing since I started sport a few months ago. I stick mostly to the A race since everyone is using the same car so it will all come down to how well I can drive that car for that week. Some weeks I got 20+ wins if it was a good combo for me and other weeks I wouldn't even play if the A race combo wasn't for me.

Qualifying time is highly important. I got most of my wins just by starting in the pole position. Check the top 10 qualifying leader boards and download their reply to watch or load their ghost onto the track with you and follow it as closely as you can.  After a few wins if my DR was too high and I was matching with B's & A's I would join a few races but then disconnect from the race by pulling over and letting the penalty clock run out. This would drop my DR quickly and I would be back in the D and C lobbies. Time of day also plays a part. In my region it was easier for me to win races when I was playing at night than during the day.
Last thing; just try your best to race clean. There was plenty of times where I was hit or pushed wide into the first corner on the first lap and think to myself that I was the target but most of those were mistakes by players because they missed the brake point and not intentional (most of the time). You are going to be paired with the same players in Race A a lot so best to be clean and not have someone behind you with a vendetta against you. There were times where if I was behind the first place racer I would play extra safe to not ruin there race by trying to overtake on a tight corner or something because in the end I would hope they would show me the same respect if they were close on my tail.

You got this. Sport still has plenty of time and life left. Don't give up and keep on racing

• Like 1