Neocarleen

[NA] Critics Choice Sale | Ends 2/18

17 posts in this topic

Thank you for the info! As someone who missed out on Witcher 3 (strange I know) this is definitely the time to get it. I can't complain about a 10 dollar price tag!

I also had my eye on Immortals Fenyx Rising and being able to get the Gold Edition for only 60 dollars (it's usually a costly 100) is an excellent deal.

Thanks again!

Thanks @Neocarleen! You rock. This is super convenient to have on the site. I got Super Meat Boy and Cuphead yesterday and was almost going to buy Child of Light but something told me to wait. Next day...9 bucks. Total winning.

Lego Harry potter collection is 4.99 usd, looks like it is missing in the list

57 minutes ago, inflict54 said:

Lego Harry potter collection is 4.99 usd, looks like it is missing in the list

It’s sale ends today, not starts today. It’s discounted from a previous sale.

Grabbed Afterparty (loved their previous game Oxenfree) and Suicide of Rachel Foster.

Still not convinced on Watch Dogs Legion. Might grab it when it is on sale for $15-20.

Picked up Lego Jurassic World and Lego Incredibles, and now I have every Lego game on PS4 with the exception of Dimensions. I might check and see if there's anything else I want later.

I missed the Watch_Dogs 2 DLC the one time it was on sale and I swear they are never going to discount it again.

Might grab Chasm since it's at an all time low.

Might finally grab Afterparty. 🤔. Worth it at $14? (50% off).

47 minutes ago, ElevExplorer64 said:

Picked up Lego Jurassic World

That is an all-time low price.  Nice.

8 hours ago, Icebrand1270 said:

Thank you for the info! As someone who missed out on Witcher 3 (strange I know) this is definitely the time to get it. I can't complain about a 10 dollar price tag!

I also had my eye on Immortals Fenyx Rising and being able to get the Gold Edition for only 60 dollars (it's usually a costly 100) is an excellent deal.

Thanks again!

My man! I always forget that, for whatever stupid reason, we alphabetize by "The" now, and I never look at the "The" titles. I've been waiting for GotY to hit the $10 price point for ages.

Hero Must Die at 14 bucks

Was a vita game from NIS that never got translated but a PS4 version got made and translated

Grabbed that

Immortals worth it at 40% off? 

7 minutes ago, starcrunch061 said:

My man! I always forget that, for whatever stupid reason, we alphabetize by "The" now, and I never look at the "The" titles. I've been waiting for GotY to hit the $10 price point for ages.

Same here. Dumb as dumb gets if you ask me. I decided to buy The Witcher 3 GotY and Immortals Fenyx Rising earlier today. Between that and reserving Mass Effect Legendary Edition I'd say my PS4 budget is exhausted for quite some time.

I think that's the lowest Witcher 3 Complete edition has been. Since it will have a free PS5 upgrade in the future, it's worth picking up if you haven't gotten it yet.

i had to make a change of plans yesterday resident evil 7 Biohazard gold edition was back to 40$ instead of 20$ maybe was a good thing. i found more sale items after looking through another banner:

The Bards Tale 4: Directors Cut (ps4)

Endless Fables: Dark Moor (ps4)

The Secret Order: Shadow Breech (ps4)

Ghost Files: Memory Of A Crime (ps4)

Hellblade: Sensua's Sacrifice (ps4)

there's other older Artifex Mundi games if look around a bit other than the 3 i bought.

edit: i will make one more pass on this sale with 20 or 30$ there's some things i can still grab next week.

Edited by kingdrake2

This sale has ended. Closing topic.