Street Sweeper PSA

I just got the 15 matches with 3 kills in multiplayer with a shotgun without dying and was told that I unlocked the street sweeper but it actually didn't get unlocked. 

According to my research it looks like the problem is that I didn't finish all 15 matches after getting the kills so while I received the XP reward I didn't actually unlock the gun. 

So basically if you are working on getting the Street Sweeper make sure to finish the matches.

Update: After starting the game back up yesterday my progress reset to 12/15 and I was able complete 3 matches with 3 kills and get the street sweeper. Was getting it for Zombies and boy was it a huge let down. Shoot speed is great but it hits like a wet noodle and the reload speed is supper slow. I managed to stay in a match long enough to pack a punch it twice and upgrade it once at the armor bench and it become somewhat decent at that point, but still if I had done the same with the other shotguns they would have improved just as much so they would still be a better choice. 

Edited by Nutrageous69

39 minutes ago, Nutrageous69 said:

I just got the 15 matches with 3 kills in multiplayer with a shotgun without dying and was told that I unlocked the street sweeper but it actually didn't get unlocked. 

According to my research it looks like the problem is that I didn't finish all 15 matches after getting the kills so while I received the XP reward I didn't actually unlock the gun. 

So basically if you are working on getting the Street Sweeper make sure to finish the matches.

Yup had the same happening i completed the 14 first matches and left the 15th match after I got the 3 kills without dying and it was still locked even though I saw the reward popping in the 15th game.

Probally the same for the double kills and 2 finishers with the knife in a single game