Trophy Tough ?

58 minutes ago, sword_of_omens said:

Arcade archives trophies are usually very easy to 100%...and Elevator Action was a pretty cool game back in the day...while it is fairly simple game, it is still pretty fun...so yeh, i'd say get it..

Ok Nice, I bought it :)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, sword_of_omens said:

Arcade archives trophies are usually very easy to 100%...and Elevator Action was a pretty cool game back in the day...while it is fairly simple game, it is still pretty fun...so yeh, i'd say get it..

I haven’t played it but I am guessing it might be slightly tougher than most Arcade Archives as there are a couple of trophies in the 30% rarity range.

I think a lot of these games the lowest rarity % is 60% or more.

• Like 1

It's basically a side shooter in a large  vertical scrolling building...

Start at the top o the building and work your way down to the basement using elevators...you are trying to find colored doors to grab secret documents, while working your way down.

enemy agents will try and shoot at you..you can jump, duck, shoot, and hide behind doors to avoid them...

• Like 1

Done !

Not so easy one, I really have some difficulties to start but when you have understand all mechanisms (and with save) it's easier

Advice: DO NOT FARM POINTS AT AN EASY SPOT ! After a while, enemies get much stronger ! Finish levels as quickly as possible and save often

• Like 3