Twiton

1.5 is now live! Update 2.00 is rolled out and ready to play (Fords of Isen and so much more!)

4 posts in this topic

Update is live, offline play is now implemented. Huge thanks to Antihero Studios for their work!thefordofisen_featured.png7lc68qjxtaf61.jpgfight_at_the_ford_by_cristi_b-d74cmqd.jp

Played the game for the first time in a while. Like the new look and offline play. However, there is a very annoying bug where I can't properly view cards or their alternate art in the deck builder. I can call up the larger image but L1/R1 change tabs in the background and pressing circle causes me to exit back to the main menu.

Also, IMO the NUMBER ONE thing the game needs now is a progress tracker for these ridiculous trophies. I get that changing trophy requirements likely won't happen but it would be great to be able to track progress. It's very discouraging to play without knowing for sure that the new Adventure, for example, contributes to all progress as expected.

@RNumbers I have the same issue. It worked fine before the latest update.

A progress tracker would be fine. I don't know if the devs will do it, but if I understand it right a progress tracker will be on their backlog. 

Edited by pewiha

On 13/03/2021 at 1:30 AM, RNumbers said:

Also, IMO the NUMBER ONE thing the game needs now is a progress tracker for these ridiculous trophies. I get that changing trophy requirements likely won't happen but it would be great to be able to track progress. It's very discouraging to play without knowing for sure that the new Adventure, for example, contributes to all progress as expected.

Totally agree with this sentiment.  Been counting for some of the trophies and know I've done enough, but nothing has popped.  Would be really handy to know what is actually counting towards progress.  MoG seems to count for some trophies but not for others.  Really enjoying the game, but a tracker would make a world of difference to my general sanity.