Looking for some girls who play Battlefield 3

AntMan3011

Loool nah cos I never played with girls on battlefield so I was wondering if any girls here play battlefield, wanna meet new players and plus i've got a girlfriend so im not really desperate  B)

Ummm..BF3 has co-op? Get your GF to play with ya? See if she plays different? Lol @ this thread. 

I saw this and couldn't help laughing, I don't see how someone's sex would determine how they play games o_O

I know it wasn't intentional, but this may come off as being sexist to some females. Maybe if you made a thread stating you want friends to play BF3, you would have found a few chicks that play. I actually know a few girls who play BF3, but I think the very thought of this thread would scare them away. Good try though, you gave me a good laugh.

Maybe if you made a thread stating you want friends to play BF3, you would have found a few chicks that play

Yeah I know oh well 

Ok forget about me wanting to play girls on battlefield I just want play with anyone who enjoys the game rather than take it as a serious competition

me too! i love adding girls to my friends list! they got the best "cute" names and uses the "cute" girl avatars! love a friendlist with cuties!.......

• 2 months later...