How hard is it to get 100% completion as of now?

Hi all,

I played the first division and mostly enjoyed it but it was a HUGE grind to get 100%. How bad is it to 100% 2 in comparison.

Looking at the list the raids look like the worst bit?  Can they be done with randoms or do you need a good team? 

Also, is there server region selection?

Thanks in advance. 

• Like 1

I’d say the second one is more skill based for the 100% than the first one mostly due to the raids yes.

The first one was more of a grind especially the survival and last stand luckily the survival was great fun.

You’d be lucky to complete the raid with randoms although I’m sure it’s more likely now players have become more experienced than when they first launched but I’d recommend finding a team before hand communication is massive.

Loved the first game and loved the second one to. I’ve done both and I’d say for the 100% trophy completion it’s a 5/10 difficulty for 1 and 7/10 for 2

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Keyser Soze said:

I never played the first one so I can't compare, I say I spend abit more than 100 hours to get 100%, I got both raids trophies with randoms but too me many tries to find the right group know what they are doing. Overall its not too difficult, just grindy.

Did you and the randoms use mics?

I finally got the 2nd raid trophy to regain my 100%.

I did both with randoms. The 2nd took longer because it says we have to complete the ENTIRE raid for the trophy. Well, I joined just before the 3rd boss and it popped at the end.

I didn't use my mic, but these dudes knew what they were doing!

Someone shot at the final boss. I never knew what would happen but now I do, lol.

Although I joined in progress before, I didn't get the trophy. This time I did. I figured why not just finish the raid. I was a bit surprised the trophy popped.

So many tries with agents that didn't know what to do! 

I suggest a gaming session from this site as many still need the last raid trophy. 

Edited by TheGoaler
Spelling
  • Like 2