F5Twister5

Instant Service

38 posts in this topic

anyone know this trophy works. i active it and hit 3 or cars but nothing happens or no details how it works.

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does anybody know when the drone is on another player car I can't tell everytime I slam into someone if the drone is doing work, anyone got any info or tips lol

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm having the exact same problems somtimes the dron does not follow a players car even with a head on slam I've heard people are just poping the trophy by luck in a big group activate the ability and slam the R stick 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know I hit 3 with special ability cause the hit counter on the character profile went from 8 hits to 11. But I have been hit by boxtop when in special and never been attacked by a drone or seen one around my car.  

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello, same i dont know how to do it, i try a couple of hours and no trophy the last i need :/

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Yoey_666 said:

So I managed to get all Allstar specific trophies this evening (except the ones I did yesterday ofc).

 

I uploaded a video on my twitter when I got the Instant Service trophy. It is no video where you see the trophy pop, because it is the instant recording from the PS5 share function. But when I get the trophy at the end, you see the golden ingame badge for it unlock on the left side.

 

The only tip I can give is that you need to hit the players with R3 boost (straight or side doesnt matter I guess) and that Boxtop always says something like "box is away" when you put the first drone on an enemy. The video starts in the moments I get into the car and drive off the platform.

 

And yes, I turned all the sounds off to see if he says something specific when he puts up a drone. So don't wonder that you only hear him in the video.

 

 

No idea if this helps someone. 

 

Helpful video, thank you. I've just not found any luck with this trophy yet and I really dislike Boxtop now. I think a way they can help with this trophy is to extend the timer or give you an extra 0.5/1 second on every slam you do... 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Yoey_666 said:

So I managed to get all Allstar specific trophies this evening (except the ones I did yesterday ofc).

 

I uploaded a video on my twitter when I got the Instant Service trophy. It is no video where you see the trophy pop, because it is the instant recording from the PS5 share function. But when I get the trophy at the end, you see the golden ingame badge for it unlock on the left side.

 

The only tip I can give is that you need to hit the players with R3 boost (straight or side doesnt matter I guess) and that Boxtop always says something like "box is away" when you put the first drone on an enemy. The video starts in the moments I get into the car and drive off the platform.

 

And yes, I turned all the sounds off to see if he says something specific when he puts up a drone. So don't wonder that you only hear him in the video.

 

 

No idea if this helps someone. 

Looks like attack right and left work better than foward.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just got the boxtop trophy in mayhem make good use of the side slam r3 button aswell as frontal r3 slam. Now to focus on the rest. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It is very hard and boxtop is the worse and weakest character! Hopeful they will update to make him more better and easy to passing around drones by just touch/hit car without use R3 boost. I find hard to win with Boxtop at mayhem because he’s suck! 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This trophy is bs. Must be cool down between drones you can attach. Smoke one I got in one round. This so far spent 6 hours on. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4/5 hours of trying and finally got it. Just dash 3 cars during ult, it's not that hard but you need to be very lucky and got some skill

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's just pure luck if it count or not.
Had a lot of really good rounds with boxtop in mayhem with over 120 and more points but yeah no trophy pop.

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I swear I’ve done this about 15 times at this point. The lack of visual feedback on whether you’ve actually attached a drone is doing my head in. Do you have to wait a bit between hits for each drone to proc or something?

 

It’s also not helping that I’m having huge collision detection problems. I’ll lose huge chunks of my health after, on my screen, it looks like someone just missed me. Makes it hard to tell what’s actually registering as a hit.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, JD-D2 said:

I swear I’ve done this about 15 times at this point. The lack of visual feedback on whether you’ve actually attached a drone is doing my head in. Do you have to wait a bit between hits for each drone to proc or something?

 

It’s also not helping that I’m having huge collision detection problems. I’ll lose huge chunks of my health after, on my screen, it looks like someone just missed me. Makes it hard to tell what’s actually registering as a hit.


I might be wrong but when you attach a drone a box lift from the roof of the car. Not managed to get the trophy yet. But that’s the visual reference I use. A lot of times had 2/3... let’s hope some day I can do the 3/3...

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, damaj13 said:


I might be wrong but when you attach a drone a box lift from the roof of the car. Not managed to get the trophy yet. But that’s the visual reference I use. A lot of times had 2/3... let’s hope some day I can do the 3/3...

 

Yeah that would make sense. I guess my problem is some hits that look like “slams” must not actually be them. The window for registering one seems to be pretty tight.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't understand what actually makes the box attach. I've rammed into 6 people during an ult, but only 2 drones deployed. I don't think this game is worth the frustration of grinding out for a platinum.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, JD-D2 said:

 

Yeah that would make sense. I guess my problem is some hits that look like “slams” must not actually be them. The window for registering one seems to be pretty tight.

I honestly think is bugged, have had plenty of matches that should have gotten it based on the hits and never got it..

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Its says one use mean if I don't get it leave the ingame ?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, damaj13 said:

I honestly think is bugged, have had plenty of matches that should have gotten it based on the hits and never got it..


I actually just got it, finally. I figured out what I was doing wrong: my side slams weren’t actually registering.

For anyone struggling: this will sound counterintuitive, but basically, slow down before you’re about to side slam. Every time I tried landing a side slam while going at full speed into a gaggle of cars, it didn’t register. The very first game I tried slowing down to about quarter- or half-speed, then hitting left or right on the R-stick into another player, I wound up popping the trophy after three slams. The forward slam/speed boost thing registers seemingly at any speed, but for whatever reason, I had to slow the car down, then side-slam for the car to attach a drone with that move. 

 

Unfortunately I didn’t capture a full video of me getting the trophy, but given how this worked first time for me, I’m confident that’s probably what a lot of people are doing wrong. It takes a little skill to get up alongside someone and time it right while slowing down, but it’s definitely not impossible.

 

Also, Damaj13’s post above is correct: you’re looking for the Boxmobile to lift a box out of its back. If it does that after you’ve hit a slam, you know the game has registered the drone as being attached.

 

Hope this helps! It took forever but once I realized what I was doing wrong, it’s not a super hard trophy to pop, just need a little luck. Mayhem on Barcelona seems to be a good map for it; everyone tends to crowd in the middle space. 

Edited by JD-D2
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You need to slam after the drone is fired and in tracking. Since the drone will be ejected even when using the skill, the 4th injection will be the trophy acquisition timing.

Since it is CT during the drone injection motion, the trophy cannot be obtained unless the enemy is found at a timing other than the drone CT and the slam CT.

 

It's a trophy that just needs luck ...

This is my 3 drones example of failure. Slamming a car with no enemies will also fire the drone, but it will not be counted.

 

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, syai0306 said:

You need to slam after the drone is fired and in tracking. Since the drone will be ejected even when using the skill, the 4th injection will be the trophy acquisition timing.

Since it is CT during the drone injection motion, the trophy cannot be obtained unless the enemy is found at a timing other than the drone CT and the slam CT.

 

It's a trophy that just needs luck ...

This is my 3 drones example of failure. Slamming a car with no enemies will also fire the drone, but it will not be counted.

 

 

Have an urge to play with Japanese commentary

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.