I'd be so upset if this wasn't free on Plus

Spraragen88

Lol yeah this would've flopped hard if it released as a launch title for $70. Smart move to make it a free Ps plus game for 2 months. Seems like they're going the games as service route, which is fine if it's going to be free. But I just wonder what the price tag is going to be after it gets removed off Ps Plus. 

Since I got the platinum already, I probably won't be touching this game for awhile lol. 

Edited by busypwnin123
  • Like 4

this game is fine. not as good as rocket league, but few games are. there are kids playing it, sure, but most of the chat i’ve heard in-game has been fine as well. it’s simple and fun, something you’d pick up for a half-hour after work and then put down. it’s colorful, big deal. and we have no clue if they’re going back to charging $70 after the two months. all the microtransaction stuff has no pay-to-win effect whatsoever either way (if anything, i wish they gave more distinct skins). i truly don’t understand the hate boner most capital-G Gamers have for this thing. 

the trophy list, however, is a nightmare. going to be a fairly prestigious plat, i reckon. 

Edited by JD-D2
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

You’re paying for Plus. Plus gives you access to this game. 
Fact: You’re paying for access to this game. 

I paid for my Playstation. My Playstation gives me access to every game on the store. By your logic, and the logic of the other people saying the game isn't free, even the games on the store in the "free to play" section aren't free because I had to pay to get a Playstation to play them...

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

Comparing paying for a service, which gives you specific benefits as the sole intention of the service to buying a device is illogical and not at all what I said. 

It isn't illogical at all. You just don't like having your argument turned against you. 

You're objectively wrong and I'm done here. Bye bye. :)

• Like 2