I'd be so upset if this wasn't free on Plus

Spraragen88

5 hours ago, Spraragen88 said:

What a total mess of an unfun game. The trophies are just super annoying, the gameplay is horrible and the online is full of RNG players ranging from those who've already maxed out their characters and somehow spent days with the game to those who don't understand right thumbstick doesn't move the camera and they keep bumping into others.

They wanted $60 for this crap?? They knew they had a dud before it was released.

No, they wanted 70$.

1 hour ago, starcrunch061 said:

I bought a physical version of DJ Hero 2 for $.50. Actually, I just wanted the box for another game I had,  and would have paid for $.50 for it alone, but it had a game in it. So, I got it for free!

I mean, it's all in how you look at it.

Like, I bought the OST for Nex Machina and BPM: Bullets Per Minute.

And it turns out both OSTs also came with a game!

Can you people take this "Are PS+ games free argument?" to a PM? By the time I read through this thread, I forgot what game we were talking about. ?

But seriously, I think the problem is that a lot of companies are trying to recapture the magic of MP and it's just not working. They want their game to be the next Fortnite, Overwatch, or Rocket league and it's harder to recreate that than they think especially since the market is getting flooded with these games so it's hard to keep a strong player base or differentiate your game.

So many things have to happen right for a MP-heavy game to succeed and keep a player base. This game wasn't really set up for success to begin with due to the current PS5 storage and lack of marketing/hype. Honestly, should've just waited and polished it in the meantime until the overall player base was larger. 

Edited by Beyondthegrave07
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, dieselmanchild said:

I wish I could bitch and whine about this game with you guys, but right now I can’t even add it to my cart. There’s no button on the site. ☹️

Maybe the button isn't free ? 

...sorry couldn't help myself.

4 hours ago, Gewurzratte said:

It isn't illogical at all. You just don't like having your argument turned against you. 

You're objectively wrong and I'm done here. Bye bye. :)

Looooool wtf is wrong with you

2 hours ago, Gewurzratte said:

I'm not being emotional about the PS Plus thing at all. I just hate when people are wrong and want to pretend that they aren't to the point of even contradicting themselves with their arguments.

Asfhahdkajlabswuak this is hilarious to me ? Please, keep making a fool of yourself

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Gewurzratte said:

Well, if you want to get technical, we were getting 2 PS4 games and are now getting 2 PS4 games and a PS5 game for the exact same price, so the PS5 game, which is Destruction AllStars this month, is objectively free no matter what way you want to present it.

And this isn't an opinion, it is a fact. That is what makes it valid. 

yeah and im sure most of the ps5 games will be meh for the first year. i expect to see DMC5SE as a plus title soon, and potentially Chaosbane or The Pathless. 

I consider plus games as a package deal, it comes with the paid subscription. So instead of paying 70$ once for 1 game, you pay $70 for 3 games a month give or take, online, and storage. You Don't have to add the game to your downloads or library, i do anyways, but doesn't mean i will play it, but if im paying for a service that offers bonus "free" games for using this paid service, then yeah ill take them. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Domino_Destructo said:

@Gewurzratte So basically you're just ignoring the fact that the PS+ price covers both multiplayer access and the monthly games. You treat the games as free additions, but whether you like it or not, it's a deciding factor in Sony's PS+ pricing.

Then why didn't the price go up when they went from giving up 2 PS4 games each month to 2 PS4 games and a PS5 game each month?

45 minutes ago, LoveInHell said:

Looooool wtf is wrong with you

Asfhahdkajlabswuak this is hilarious to me ? Please, keep making a fool of yourself

Okay? Do you have something to actually contribute or are you here to just be a twat?

4 hours ago, omnx-supak said:

The game is really fun/good. 16 Characters. The graphics are sharp as hell. You have 4 modes at launch. The trophies are fun and challenging as expected in a multiplayer game. It's a matter of practice. The team trophies you can get on Gridfall against the last player and believe me I've done both of them that way and it was really easy.

PlayStation Plus is a membership with great value and benefits. These games aren't free. We are paying for it. It was up to Ubi to put this new game in the subscription (to promote micro transactions). And like someone was saying, PS+ released back in the PS3 days and in those times you would subscribe just for the monthly games. 

4 modes at launch is good for a multiplayer focused game?... I played for 2 hours and already felt like I experienced all it had to offer.

And it's ridiculous how the campaigns are locked behind paywalls. Sure you get one for "free" but they should really all be included for a "$70 game"

• Like 2