I'd be so upset if this wasn't free on Plus

Spraragen88

So many comparing the game to the price. Whilst I do agree that if it was released months ago, it wouldn’t sell well but the actual game is quite fun. I’ve seen some comments about hard to get grips with the controls and the game not giving you some info about the controls. WHAT DO YOU MEEAAANNN???? It gives you a tutorial for everything that you need to know! Stop complaining and get good at the game!

I do agree the character specific trophies are slightly tedious but it just requires some luck and specific situations you need to be in. With time, you will get it after perseverance! Yeah okay this game doesn’t deserve your perseverance but it’s actually a fun game to play if you can manage to come top of the board, which does require a bit of skill ?

But the devs do need to change the character specific trophies. I think instead of using abilities in one use, it should be use ability to wreck/annihilate x amount in one game

Edited by ShahinMiah
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, BlindMango said:

Are people really arguing for 3 pages about the word "free" being used for PlayStation Plus? It's not hard to understand what he means when he says 'free', right? It's not that big of a deal haha xD 

?

The sad thing is that I see this argument happening all the time, particularly on Reddit where I get a lot of my PS+/sales news. It’s the most pedantic shit ever. Those types of fussy people drive me insane.

• Like 1

I always ask myself if you can't invest your freetime in something more useful than discuss this already dead topic in a forum ?

I mean who gives a fuck about that ? If it is your opinion, cool. Everyone can have their own.

But how bored must a person be to always come back to this discussion in the hopes that someone agrees with them. 

Go and play the game instead of spamming this thread with a useless discussion.

If it won't stop I suggest a mod to close this thread, else the eternal black hole of bullshitbingo will go on forever.

I'm gonna discuss the game, not if its free or not if thats okay

I was never gonna play this as it looks awful to me. what really put the final nail in the coffin for me though was, of all the things reviewers/youtubers/trophy people on twitter could say about it, they all lead with "this is how you mute people on the game" ? That tells you everything you need to know right?

So many pedantic people in this topic jesus christ lol
This game looks like it should have been £15.99 max, it's quite funny they wanted £70 for it. I said it as soon as it was announced that it wouldn't be able to compete with F2P games for a player base so it makes sense its a PS+ game as it would have been dead on arrival without this but yeah.. Not looking great so far. Sony need to really drop the whole £70 thing, they can't pull it off.

Well you can look at it this way. It’s a free PlayStation plus game, look at it like a double negative of a sort and cancel out the “free”. You either have to buy it for it’s original price, or buy PlayStation Plus to obtain access to it, either way it’s not free. 

(But what’s I think I saw being said here is, their intention was to buy Plus solely for the reason to play online. The games are a free bonus) if that’s the case that just proves the point you are buying access to play a game like you are buying access to play online. 

But if you really want to get technical it’ll make more sense to say you’re renting the games for a steady fee. Saying you received something for free means that you own it, but when your plus expires you no longer own it. Therefore it’s not free. 

On topic, I thought the game kinda looked alright but then, like someone else said, it looks to be populated with the Fortnite crowd. After that I lost interest in the game. Not saying it’s bad but it’s not for me. 

Edited by BestUsername----

10 hours ago, DaivRules said:

You’re paying for Plus. Plus gives you access to this game. 
Fact: You’re paying for access to this game. 

i would pay for PS+ even if online was free. 24+ random games for 40$ per year? i am in for that.

but i also see it as free game because i would have PS+ only for the online.

10 hours ago, Gewurzratte said:

I paid for my Playstation. My Playstation gives me access to every game on the store. By your logic, and the logic of the other people saying the game isn't free, even the games on the store in the "free to play" section aren't free because I had to pay to get a Playstation to play them...

you might of paid for your playstation, but then you were forced to pay for ps plus in order to play alot of the games. 

why? because we didnt fight back when ps4 made us pay for ps plus.we just took it in the ass and let them. its not like we have much a option to not have ps plus because alot of games wont even start without it or being online.

ps plus is like a abusive relationship. they try to give you a shitty gift each month to make you feel like they are doing something nice for you in order to keep you around and abuse you more and make you think you need them. even though we were fine without them on ps3. but then time goes by and you think the beatings are normal, just like people think paying to connect your internet to playstation is normal. 

also im drunk so you can just ignore everything i just said. hah

47 minutes ago, Cleggworth said:

I'm gonna discuss the game, not if its free or not if thats okay

I was never gonna play this as it looks awful to me. what really put the final nail in the coffin for me though was, of all the things reviewers/youtubers/trophy people on twitter could say about it, they all lead with "this is how you mute people on the game" 1f602.png That tells you everything you need to know right?

its not ok, you have to discuss if its free or not. this i command thee! *points at you like serpentor*

3 hours ago, Gewurzratte said:

That's fine. I'm just here to think less of you as a person. :)

And I quote this from you:

You just don't like having your argument turned against you.” You said this on page 1 and said “Bye.”, we’re 4 pages later and you’re still crying like a little bitch.

Yes, its funny to me how 100% of the people on this thread proof otherwise vs your dumb argument and your head is still so deeply stuck in your own ass. Not a single person has agreed with you and you whine about it.

I mean, this shit is so retarded you must be trolling so congrats for achieving wasting people’s time including mine. Ciao, get a life.

Edited by LoveInHell
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Sergen said:

@Gewurzratte your logic can be applied to many situations...

I watch Better Call Saul on Netflix but I also watch Peaky Blinders, thus Peaky Blinders is free because I only bought Netflix for Better Call Saul.

dude better call saul is a great show i just binged every season recently. i think nacho is in for more then he can handle. now that i think about it, ps plus is kind of like the cartel. if you dont do what they say, they wont let you play games at all. so like the cartel gives people a little money and forces them to mule their drugs. which is what ps plus does. they give you a game every month to pretend they are your friends, but really they are like the cartel.

• Like 1

People here seem a bit nuts, if you pay for PS+ to use cloud saving and to access multiplayer servers then everything else is free because it's an added bonus you don't care for. Unless you specifically brought ps+ purely for this game, then this game is just a free bonus, as are all ps games.

To me PS+ is for online security and server maintenance, that's why I have it, everything else is just free extras.
If the monthly games were removed I'd still be using plus. If ps+ was only for monthly games i'd probably unsub unless it was for a game I was really interested in getting cheaper.

I'm not even going to waste my bandwidth claiming this game personally, seems like it'll be dead within a week if 99% aren't enjoying it on day 1.

19 minutes ago, Deadvember said:

People here seem a bit nuts, if you pay for PS+ to use cloud saving and to access multiplayer servers then everything else is free because it's an added bonus you don't care for. Unless you specifically brought ps+ purely for this game, then this game is just a free bonus, as are all ps games.

It doesn’t matter what the reason is for you to get Plus. Monthly games is included in the service that you pay for. You can’t get Disney’s Plus and say you’re there for marvel movies and everything else is a free bonus just cause you don’t care about National Geographic or Star Wars. 

Edited by BestUsername----
  • Like 1

Okay, first of all I think the games are free. I would (like a lot of people) pay for PS+ cause I want to play certain games online that can't be played without. Getting the games added on top of this makes it (atleast for me) free. It's a bonus added to the service. 
U can't pay for something u don't know u will get. U are basicly gambling if u are saying that you pay for the games. U pay a certaint amount of money each year/quarter/month to get something but u don't know what it is. 

Paying for Netflix, spotify any other streaming services is not the same. If netflix would give you coupons for the local movie theater then it would be for free cause u pay for netflix to watch films/series online. U could argue that some people have playstation plus for the free games and that they are paying for the games but then it becomes a personal opinion on free/paying. 

Edited by IGUnique

How many people need to keep adding their take to this whole 'are PS+ games free' bickering for like 4 pages... Who cares, seriously, I swear the "nOt ReAlLy FrEe!" crowd just sit there desperately waiting for someone to briefly say it in passing so they can go on an attack.

We all know where people are coming from when they say it. Yes, it's not 'literally' free by dictionary definition, but you know and understand exactly what they mean and don't pretend otherwise... Do people really have nothing better to they just sit at their computers looking for an argument? Jeez, it's like I walked into a YouTube comments section.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, IGUnique said:

Okay, first of all I think the games are free. I would (like a lot of people) pay for PS+ cause I want to play certain games online that can't be played without. Getting the games added on top of this makes it (atleast for me) free. It's a bonus added to the service. 
U can't pay for something u don't know u will get. U are basicly gambling if u are saying that you pay for the games. U pay a certaint amount of money each year/quarter/month to get something but u don't know what it is. 

Paying for Netflix, spotify any other streaming services is not the same. If netflix would give you coupons for the local movie theater then it would be for free cause u pay for netflix to watch films/series online. U could argue that some people have playstation plus for the free games and that they are paying for the games but then it becomes a personal opinion on free/paying. 

Except for the fact that streaming services does exactly that too. Most subscription based networks add in shows and movies every month and you dont know what your gonna get. So I’m sorry that doesn’t really apply here. But I can see it’s view though. 

4 minutes ago, BestUsername---- said:

It doesn’t matter what the reason is for you to get Plus. Monthly games is included in the service that you pay for. You can’t get Disney’s Plus and say you’re there for marvel movies and everything else is a free bonus just cause you don’t care about National Geographic or Star Wars. 

I mean I can, if they charged 1cent for the control upgrade, concrete genie or allstars I wouldn't pay it. I already own control and concrete genie isn't a game I'd play if it wasn't a free extra.

I buy Netflix for series like breaking bad, dexter, rick and morty, studio ghibli movies. Everything else is a free extra. If they removed all the things I wanted to watch, I wouldn't be paying for it, therefore everything else I don't care for is just added bonus. If I paid for Disney to watch star wars, and they charged 1cent for marvel stuff I wouldn't pay the 1cent. But if it was included for free I'd give it a try.

I pay for things I want to use, like amazon prime I pay for next day delivery. Prime video is a free service added to that that I don't use. If I could reduce the price of my prime by removing the video and audio bit I would, because they have no interest in me. 

I pay for the thing I want to use, anything extra is a bonus. I'd still use ps+ without the games, and I wouldn't pay 1 cent for this month either. So if I wouldn't pay 1cent for them, I'm only claiming them because they cost nothing.

• Like 1