I'd be so upset if this wasn't free on Plus

Spraragen88

4 minutes ago, melodicmizery said:

well most people who are in a abusive relationship dont even realize they are in one, until,....... they get their credit card statement and see ps plus on it ?

Not for nothing, but do you reckon it's a great time right to be making jokes about abusive relationships with MM as your profile pic....?

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, melodicmizery said:

well most people who are in a abusive relationship dont even realize they are in one, until,....... they get their credit card statement and see ps plus on it ?

I think we can stop using actual problems and real trauma as a comparison to validate overreacting to gaming related shit.  But that's just me.

(Again, in general, not necessarily directed at you, since I think you're at least sorta kidding.)

Edited by Dreakon13
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, Gewurzratte said:

This is such a stupid argument you're trying to make... Let me see if typing it in all caps helps get it through your thick skull.

I'M PAYING FOR PS PLUS WHETHER OR NOT THIS GAME EXISTS OR NOT... THE GAME IS GIVEN TO US AT NO ADDITIONAL COST, THEREFORE IT IS FREE. 

The only way it wouldn't be considered free is if the price of PS Plus increased to include it.

The psplus price is increased because of the games. You just never had the option to not pay for them and only choose to pay for the online

anf yes before you did only get ps4 games and the ps5 games were added at no extra cost but before that we used to get 2 ps3 games 2 psvita games and 2ps4 games for quiet some time

so compared to that its kinda expensive actually

i btw also see them as free games and due to the fact that i am forced to pay for psplus anyway for the online and get the games on top they also feel free to me but per definition you 100% pay for these games

its all caculated into the price and also the fact that ps5 games are added now is calculated in. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Sergen said:

It isn't free, you're paying for PS+ to get access to it.

lol, do you also pull this stunt on your friends who say they are going to buy something on Amazon because they have free shipping?  I could see you chiming in, “No, you don’t have free shipping because you pay a subscription for Prime.”  Or if they say they get free Prime Videos.

You know what they mean.  No need to be pedantic.

1 minute ago, djb5f said:

lol, do you also pull this stunt on your friends who say they are going to buy something on Amazon because they have free shipping?  I could see you chiming in, “No, you don’t have free shipping because you pay a subscription for Prime.”  Or if they say they get free Prime Videos.

You know what they mean.  No need to be pedantic.

You're being very generous assuming I have friends <3. But the debate is over, the thread title got changed and it's very overdone by now and probably worthy of a purge from a moderator later on. But my opinion on the matter will stay the same, however I don't see why there was major hostility towards it and a huge debate, I caused a shit storm that I didn't anticipate but it has been lots of fun.

Came here to get opinions of the game and was delighted to see an all out brawl about ps+
This game was initially included in my GameStop bundle(only preorder I could score)  Glad I saved $70. Oh and things that are part of a subscription aren’t free.