I can't get any allstar specific trophies

TheBirches

These situational trophies were dumb in Overwatch and they're still dumb here. They don't depend on skill, they depend on being in the right place at the right time. Hopefully if the devs have any sense they'll change the requirements for some of them. I know there's a workaround via gridfall, but having to ignite an entire team or wreck every opponent in a single ability use as the devs intended requires a ridiculous amount of luck.

Edited by Pyramat
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, TheBirches said:

Title. I can't get Fuego's in gridfall - it never pops. Can't get any of the others in mayhem either. No idea how anyone is getting any of them, the rng needed is ridiculous.

I’ve had the exact same issue. I’ve also had an issue saying that I’ve only won a game with 15/16 all stars even though I know I’ve won with them all. The game is really fun but I’m going to give it a miss for a few weeks and hope that they iron out these issues.

9 minutes ago, conorkebbab said:

I’ve also had an issue saying that I’ve only won a game with 15/16 all stars even though I know I’ve won with them all. The game is really fun but I’m going to give it a miss for a few weeks and hope that they iron out these issues.

You can check how many wins you have with each character. Go to your profile with triangle and go to stats.

2 hours ago, TheBirches said:

Title. I can't get Fuego's in gridfall - it never pops. Can't get any of the others in mayhem either. No idea how anyone is getting any of them, the rng needed is ridiculous.

Are you doing it in training levels? Cos that's where it pops. Check my profile trophies for confirmation. Single player training trophies are 25% of the total trophy list %age

I guess I figured out, why I’m not getting any Character specific trophies.

Going for the Smoke Guy lately, trying it for almost 20 levels straight.

Today I got a daily challenge, I have to smoke 10 other players in total. I used my hero car, pressed L1 to activate my ult and slammed other guys using R3.

After at least 50 slams like this, my counter for the daily is at 4...

Guess most of the hits don’t even get registered. 

3 hours ago, xIRockyRock said:

I guess I figured out, why I’m not getting any Character specific trophies.

Going for the Smoke Guy lately, trying it for almost 20 levels straight.

Today I got a daily challenge, I have to smoke 10 other players in total. I used my hero car, pressed L1 to activate my ult and slammed other guys using R3.

After at least 50 slams like this, my counter for the daily is at 4...

Guess most of the hits don’t even get registered. 

I got the trophy by hitting the cars with the turbo boost charged (right stick up) while the ult was active,normals hits doesn't count,this also applies to "Instant Service".

7 minutes ago, dark-keyblade94 said:

I got the trophy by hitting the cars with the turbo boost charged (right stick up) while the ult was active,normals hits doesn't count,this also applies to "Instant Service".

Yeah, as I told, I used R3 (right stick). But something isn’t counting or working properly for me. 

This is a server-side bug or a problem for those who lose early. Even if the conditions are met, the trophy cannot be obtained unless the result screen is in the state of two people. If some people don't get out of the room right away, or if a dead person (1:30 killed) remains with a bug, there's nothing you can do about it.

The counters are either buggy as hell or there is a very specific condition that needs to be met (grade of hit etc). Either way, very frustrating given the trophies are hard as it is. I couldn't even get the Shyft one last night - in one cloaked session I got 3 full-on hits (my car stopped dead and the other rebounded) while my car stayed at 200/200 health and got nothing. I think I'll stick it out to the 50 wins (at 19/50 now) and walk away.

Just had the worst opponent left in a 1v1 in Gridfall, he was almost stationary all the time in his Hero Boxtop Car.

I used fuego, used my ult AND R3. Could easily bump him 4-5 times before his car already got destroyed, all in a single activation.

Funny part. He attached a drone to me without even moving.

No trophy. Giving up this shit.

Edited by xIRockyRock