Firebase Z contains 0 new trophies

It was kind of a “50-50” on whether or not it would have had trophies.

On the one hand MW2019 had 0 post launch trophies, but at the same time the spec ops mode is fairly different than Zombies.

On the other hand every Zombies DLC has had trophies to date (except a few exceptions) and it would’ve been a fairly good bet to assume this map would have the standard 10 trophies like many, many before. 
the Easter Egg is currently disabled too, which makes the map have even less substance.

I somehow doubt that. The patch notes refer to every little change, even stuff like new music added to the ingame player. But no words about new trophies although trophies are specifically mentioned in the new dead ops solo playlist (easier to get the Fiona trophy now). 

I'm sure they would have listed new trophies as a feature. 

• Like 3

Theyve killed off any interest me and my squad had in playing these maps. Yep we shouldn't get complete fulfilment from trophies but I guess this is like see ya later to me playing and free cod content from here on in. I hope they notice a dip in players and realise its down to a lazy business decision.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sinthoras_96 said:

I somehow doubt that. The patch notes refer to every little change, even stuff like new music added to the ingame player. But no words about new trophies although trophies are specifically mentioned in the new dead ops solo playlist (easier to get the Fiona trophy now). 

They didn't mention the perk trophy fix either. You can't rely on 3arc patch notes...

24 minutes ago, Potent_Delusions said:

This series is absolute dogshit now and I sincerely mean it. The campaigns are good but the multiplayers are absolute junk, the last good one was WW2 which was coming up to 4 years ago. Warzone is also premium rate garbage. Now we don't even get Zombies trophies? I'll be buying these games as bargain bin purchases from now on.

One man's dogshit is another man's treasure.

• Like 2

As of yet 2/4/21 release of FBZ there's no new trophy list in dlc category. Guys with more experience in COD games; is this unusual for map to be released and not have corresponding trophies at it's launch? Also the map is mildly buggy. Maybe that has something to do with it.

At least I get to hang onto my 100% a little longer.

Oh shit there's already a topic about this sorry, I'll delete but on mobile.

Edited by postychan

1 hour ago, Sinthoras_96 said:

I'm really happy about it. I play cod for the campaigns and the zombie trophies are always a pure annoyance to me. 

Thanks for the input.

2 hours ago, Sinthoras_96 said:

The patch notes never mention the addition of DLC trophies, at least since BO4 released.

Edited by ryanofx92
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Potent_Delusions said:

This series is absolute dogshit now and I sincerely mean it. The campaigns are good but the multiplayers are absolute junk, the last good one was WW2 which was coming up to 4 years ago. Warzone is also premium rate garbage. Now we don't even get Zombies trophies? I'll be buying these games as bargain bin purchases from now on.

Facts

• Like 1

3 hours ago, helloImD said:

Haven't you seen the trend in CoD MW, Battlefield V and SW Battlefront II? Lots of new free content but no new trophies apart from a launch-DLC. That's what I expected for CW and it happened.

helloImD.png

I wasn’t surprised with MW2019, and other live service games, but it is slightly different with Treyarch CODs/Zombies DLCs, as it’s expected to earn trophies. However, this all but confirms that from here on out DLC trophies for COD won’t really be a thing

5 hours ago, Potent_Delusions said:

It’s quite funny, you’re criticizing the games so heavily yet you’ve been shovelling their games down your throat. Obvious I’m not saying you can’t change your opinions but it is odd to act like you’re above everyone else for not being dumb enough to buy these yet you’ve been buying their games + marked up paid DLC 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, ryanofx92 said:

Trophies you are free to not attempt to earn. For others, they've lost an integral part of the experience.

"Thank god."

They’ve lost this “intergral part of the experience” since Modern Warfare 2019. A lot of new content, no new trophies apart from launch DLC. Might be a shame to some. 

8 hours ago, Vxndeven said:

Firebase Z keeps crashing for me when i try to pause the game on solo just to answer my messages anyone else having this issue?

I was playing a solo game on the new map, and at round 22, wonderweapon, tripple packed gallo and all perks, the game crashed on me :(

Then i decided to do a quick round of Dead Ops Arcade 3 -  round 19 - game crashed on me again. seems like cod servers suffer from instablitity issues

7 hours ago, ryanofx92 said:

Thanks for the input.

The patch notes never mention the addition of DLC trophies, at least since BO4 released.

Nope, this seems to be true. I can't recall reading any patchnotes referring to trophies being added to the game

They will add trophies when the easter egg is released, i think they want to build in a bit of suspence

and not have people data mining the shit out of the map before the actual egg is out there

If they cancel trophies for (free) zombies maps, some youtubers of whom i will not say their name will be out of a job :)

On the other hand, big games like destiny 2 added new expansions, which you even had to pay for

And they didn't add any trophies either, seems like they shifted more to the ingame reward system

Edited by second_god
Added some thoughts