Firebase Z contains 0 new trophies

They could've at least added a 3 bronze trophies like they did with onslaught. Would've made it more appealing to me and many others. I've lost all interest in this game now. Tbh Cod has been shit past 3 years, WWII is the last good Cod and still has lots playing it. Apart from campaign MW is shit, Ops 4 is weak, its riddled with issues and bad connections, Cold War is same but worse. 

GTA 5 DLC where free too and they are over the 45 points limit?

1 hour ago, Firefox_32 said:

Love it or hate it, it truly is an end of an era. It was a yearly tradition for me to get togther with the boys and knock out the EE and the misc trophies. Even tho the tradition shall continue, and I will continue to have fun doing the EEs post free DLC era, I cant help but feel sad. 

For me zombies has always been the pinnacle of cod. Even though its so famous, I still feel it is underrated in terms of gameplay and EEs. I know, an oxymoron, but I really do feel that way. I have loved every single iteration of zombies, from extinction to advanced warfare to infinite warfare, and I am still very much excited for the free dlc.

I know a lot of people feel the same way as me, but I also understand alot of people will be happy, since they dreaded the zombie trophies. 

Alas, this is life, you shall be missed zombie trophies 1f625.png

+1 couldn't have said this any better.

1 hour ago, offdutysuperhero said:

Another sad point is how fast the firebase z ee got solved? 2 hours?

No trophies and what seems like a lackluster ee.

I had hopes for cold war. Only left dissapointed. Ill aim low next time.

EEs has been solved much faster and earlier over the years. If I remember correctly it took a while for Origins to first be solved back then. 1-2 weeks ish. Including that Cold War zombies "directs" you through the Easter egg from dialogues and markers.