cross play platinum!!

Sir_Muteb

so I just started (save the world) 2 weeks ago on my PC, and I was wondering since epic account is also linked to my PSN if i ever play the game on PlayStation will i get any trophy i finished the requirement for on my psn or not? just wondering if anyone has tried this.

23 minutes ago, Sir_Muteb said:

so I just started (save the world) 2 weeks ago on my PC, and I was wondering since epic account is also linked to my PSN if i ever play the game on PlayStation will i get any trophy i finished the requirement for on my psn or not? just wondering if anyone has tried this.

Yes, any trophies you've met the requirements for will auto-pop when you load up Save the World.

23 hours ago, kevao97 said:

for the title, I thought it was a statement

lol my fault sorry friend 

23 hours ago, Caesar Clown said:

Yes, any trophies you've met the requirements for will auto-pop when you load up Save the World.

thank u so much ..

On 2021-02-12 at 4:29 PM, Sir_Muteb said:

yeah, what is it with this trophy? I looked it up in the guide it says it's a simple daily mission, do they not show up anymore or should I not do them unless on my ps4 or ps5?

It used to be a daily quest that was "Play 3 Play with Others matches" but it broke and never showed up. They then replaced it with "Rescue 50 Survivors" and it shows up occasionally. When I did it, it was the Play with Others quest and it popped when I booted up the game on PS4, but that was more than a year ago. Sounds like it doesn't autopop anymore or something?

On 15‏/2‏/2021 at 9:35 PM, Caesar Clown said:

It used to be a daily quest that was "Play 3 Play with Others matches" but it broke and never showed up. They then replaced it with "Rescue 50 Survivors" and it shows up occasionally. When I did it, it was the Play with Others quest and it popped when I booted up the game on PS4, but that was more than a year ago. Sounds like it doesn't autopop anymore or something?

Nah i think it still does, i found someone who just got it on PS5 and he told me that it does autopop.

23 hours ago, Sir_Muteb said:

Nah i think it still does, i found someone who just got it on PS5 and he told me that it does autopop.

It doesn't autopop on ps4 at least. It may on ps5 (which i doubt) but I recently popped most of the trophies for the NA version of the game and it didn't auto pop. I got it an hour or so later though from the quest. The quest it still there but no autopop for that quest unfortunately.

4 hours ago, KJB-46 said:

It doesn't autopop on ps4 at least. It may on ps5 (which i doubt) but I recently popped most of the trophies for the NA version of the game and it didn't auto pop. I got it an hour or so later though from the quest. The quest it still there but no autopop for that quest unfortunately.

if you go to the game list across ps4 and ps5 EU or US there are people who got it in 1 second and up to 1 minute for ps4.

also it this the quest for the trophy all together now?

5Wh12FW.png

Edited by Sir_Muteb

On 18/02/2021 at 4:41 AM, Sir_Muteb said:

if you go to the game list across ps4 and ps5 EU or US there are people who got it in 1 second and up to 1 minute for ps4.

also it this the quest for the trophy all together now?

Yes that is the quest. And for fortnite the trophies pop after the mission has ended and when you return to the menu. So if you complete the quest and then close the application while loading (all on the region you first started on) and then load up the other region for the stack the quest trophy will pop when you load up the game making all trophies pop at once.

All trophies apart from 'All together now' will insta pop.

• 5 months later...