Is the platinum easier to obtain than the one for ps3?

I got the PS3 platinum and when I looked at PS4 list, they are all exactly the same trophies. Honestly, I don't see the point to buy Remaster since they didn't improve much from PS3 (in graphic and all). PS3 game is so much cheaper. To answer your question, it's pretty easy to get the platinum. BUT be aware "Getting gold on all events can be hard if racing is not your usual gaming style, some time trials require some clean racing."

• Like 2

Its probably the exact same, if the trophy list is identical then one isnt going to be easier than the other, the ps4 version may run slightly better and feel more comfortable to drive with a more modern controller but were talking about the same game with the same trophy list so i cant see why this is troubling you, plus its N4S, theyre all easy platinums arent they lol

1 hour ago, Shmeefly said:

Its probably the exact same, if the trophy list is identical then one isnt going to be easier than the other, the ps4 version may run slightly better and feel more comfortable to drive with a more modern controller but were talking about the same game with the same trophy list so i cant see why this is troubling you, plus its N4S, theyre all easy platinums arent they lol

It was only because in the ps3 version only 7.7% of users had the platinum, whereas in ps4 it is 25%

7 minutes ago, BlackSnake1435 said:

It was only because in the ps3 version only 7.7% of users had the platinum, whereas in ps4 it is 25%

You have to remember there was alot more people that played the original on the ps3. Everyone I knew basically played that game even if they didn't like driving games. The remastered I feel the only people that bought it are the people who are either nostalgic/trophy hunters. They really didn't do much to to advertise this remaster and alot of people skipped bc it literally looks the same as the ps3. So there's no point in getting it. 

• Like 4

56 minutes ago, TheSleepyBeauty said:

You have to remember there was alot more people that played the original on the ps3. Everyone I knew basically played that game even if they didn't like driving games. The remastered I feel the only people that bought it are the people who are either nostalgic/trophy hunters. They really didn't do much to to advertise this remaster and alot of people skipped bc it literally looks the same as the ps3. So there's no point in getting it. 

Yes this!! I got the plat for the PS3 version and working on the PS4 version. It’s the same list but I feel that they made the A.I cheaper on the PS4 version. 

1 hour ago, TheSleepyBeauty said:

This 

26 minutes ago, kidson2004 said:

Yes this!! I got the plat for the PS3 version and working on the PS4 version. It’s the same list but I feel that they made the A.I cheaper on the PS4 version. 

And also this.

I felt they were pretty much the same in all aspects. a poor remaster imo

Although the DLC trophies have their own seperate lists (and thus not required for the platinum), the trophy for "get all gold medals" in the main trophy list is not able to differentiate between what medals are are part of the base game and what ones are from the DLC packs.

On 5-2-2021 at 1:11 AM, Fugoha said:

I got the PS3 platinum and when I looked at PS4 list, they are all exactly the same trophies. Honestly, I don't see the point to buy Remaster since they didn't improve much from PS3 (in graphic and all). PS3 game is so much cheaper. To answer your question, it's pretty easy to get the platinum. BUT be aware "Getting gold on all events can be hard if racing is not your usual gaming style, some time trials require some clean racing."

Didn't improve the graphics? The game now is a lot better, i played them back to back. Picked up a dlc trophy on ps3 after i got 100% on the ps4 pro. However the games lifecycle is gone for me after i got my platinium. Still a great game i think, 8 /10 when its on sale.