"Your are a master of the Shafted duology. "

You

Typos, grammatical errors, MSPaint trophy graphics.

Need a capital letter at the beginning of a sentence? Can't decide whether your game title needs the word "shaft" as part of a new word or not?

This game genuinely has it all, it's a work of art, and with a platinum.

A Shafted game, but with pure beauty. A perfect fit for PS4.

Edited by enaysoft

• 4 weeks later...

I know there’s a good amount of trivial games on my profile already but I’m gonna have to skip this one along with it’s sister title. Trophy list(s) aside, pretty much everything about both titles looks garbage. I don’t care if it’s less money than a large Frozen Coke, this should not have passed Sony’s QA testing. Should’ve stayed free on a post-Flash internet games site, even on there I wouldn’t touch these because there are better things I can do for no cost. 

I am genuinely impressed how it managed to not only get released, but that nobody even thought to spell check anything.

I like to think that developers are just trolling people. It's worked if that is indeed the case since people genuinely seem to want to buy and play this gem of a game...

I thought the Skylight Freerange 2: Gachduine games looked primitive, until this game came along.

On 05/02/2021 at 2:42 AM, enaysoft said:

Typos, grammatical errors, MSPaint trophy graphics.

Need a capital letter at the beginning of a sentence? Can't decide whether your game title needs the word "shaft" as part of a new word or not?

This game genuinely has it all, it's a work of art, and with a platinum.

A Shafted game, but with pure beauty. A perfect fit for PS4.

It's too good for PS4. I played it on PS5.

The graphics on a 4k HDR setting are amazing.. :)

On 05/03/2021 at 5:39 AM, enaysoft said:

I am genuinely impressed how it managed to not only get released, but that nobody even thought to spell check anything.

I like to think that developers are just trolling people. It's worked if that is indeed the case since people genuinely seem to want to buy and play this gem of a game...

I thought the Skylight Freerange 2: Gachduine games looked primitive, until this game came along.

It's 49p

If you play it for 40 seconds, its value for money.

• Like 1

• 7 months later...
On 11.3.2021 at 9:38 PM, TheMightyImp2 said:

It's too good for PS4. I played it on PS5.

The graphics on a 4k HDR setting are amazing.. :)

It's 49p

If you play it for 40 seconds, its value for money.

So you value the prize of gaming time to 1.225 p/pr second? Interresting

• 2 years later...

I'm actually going to throw a wrench in this thread. I liked Ascendshaft. The music is good and Atari graphics are endearing. The in-between "cut scenes" are creepy and trippy.

Endless shaft is ok. I could leave it, but it's necessary for the best plat name of all time: Shaft Master. 

I'm making it my 250 milestone. 

• Like 1