Need help with the Accessory Collector trophy

So I'm using this spreadsheet:

Atelier Ryza 2 Spreadsheet - Google Sheets

For the Weasel Doll, Shiny Bust, and Sparkling bust...how are people getting this? I don't even make it close to the 1.5M total damage required for the Weasel Doll, and the Lamb Roast challenges I can event make a dent into its HP. Does anyone have any tips?

Also for the Blue Puni feeding that gets you the Puni Doll....according to the sheet the value needs to be between 0-100, so that means the item can come back at any single outing as long as it's blue? That seems impossible.

EDIT: Ok so I just realized...I think those 3 things aren't required for the trophy. I still don't know how to get the Puni Doll though? Does anyone know that?

Edit: Ok so I know what my actual issue is. The last item I need comes from a quest called Alchemy Clue, except the quest isn't triggering whenever I go to Meeresbrise Highway. Does anyone know what's up?

Edited by Yinyangfooey

On 2/4/2021 at 10:21 PM, Yinyangfooey said:

So I'm using this spreadsheet:

Atelier Ryza 2 Spreadsheet - Google Sheets

For the Weasel Doll, Shiny Bust, and Sparkling bust...how are people getting this? I don't even make it close to the 1.5M total damage required for the Weasel Doll, and the Lamb Roast challenges I can event make a dent into its HP. Does anyone have any tips?

Also for the Blue Puni feeding that gets you the Puni Doll....according to the sheet the value needs to be between 0-100, so that means the item can come back at any single outing as long as it's blue? That seems impossible.

EDIT: Ok so I just realized...I think those 3 things aren't required for the trophy. I still don't know how to get the Puni Doll though? Does anyone know that?

Edit: Ok so I know what my actual issue is. The last item I need comes from a quest called Alchemy Clue, except the quest isn't triggering whenever I go to Meeresbrise Highway. Does anyone know what's up?

I was stuck on this an hour ago lol guides kept saying to go to the area and they are there, except they failed to mention you have to go at night, once darkness fell i saw them standing not too far off.

The one I'm actually stuck on is the ! For the quest for Rook "Stuck On The Road" isn't popping up no matter how many days i sleep, its supposed to be in Windmuhle Valley supposedly..but idk the guides say she's standing close to the entrance but ive scoured the entire area numerous times and don't see her

• 2 months later...
On 10/02/2021 at 0:24 AM, MyNameIs_Rainman said:

I was stuck on this an hour ago lol guides kept saying to go to the area and they are there, except they failed to mention you have to go at night, once darkness fell i saw them standing not too far off.

The one I'm actually stuck on is the ! For the quest for Rook "Stuck On The Road" isn't popping up no matter how many days i sleep, its supposed to be in Windmuhle Valley supposedly..but idk the guides say she's standing close to the entrance but ive scoured the entire area numerous times and don't see her

Hi. How did you get this? I am stuck in the same place.

EDIT: Seemingly unrelated quest chain allowed me to proceed

Edited by StilRh

• 1 year later...

My quests seem to be bugged got max rep with everyone, got all puni stuff and just running through the last dungeon now. Need the quests to get the last few decorations.

Hoping it corrects itself.

EDIT: Finally got em took alot of resting to get them to kick in tho.

Edited by KAdamsy1