Cuphead is a pain

Armymed101

It can be hard at first, and might seem daunting, as the ramp up in difficulty across the first island is steep - but remember - there is almost no random factor to the fights, so once you get the muscle memory down for timing, and learn the patterns it becomes very easy to beat each one.

TBH, there are only really 3 or 4 boss 'types' so once you get the hang of each basic type, (which you will have by at least mid-way through the second area) you will end up breezing through most of the back half of the game without much hassle.

Cuphead's not one of those Meat Boy / Binding of Issac type really hard platinums - it just pretends to be one at the beginning - I promise!

• Like 1

On 2/5/2021 at 0:11 AM, PostalDudeRus said:

It's not that hard, if learn how to play it and ask yourself "what I did wrong and how to avoid it?". Learn from your mistakes and you will be better at this game.

Don't forget about taking breaks. Don't know about you, but this always helps me with hard sections.

That's honestly how I have gotten past it now. I'm in the 3rd world now and doing fine. Just learning patterns and adjusting

On 2/5/2021 at 0:53 AM, DrBloodmoney said:

It can be hard at first, and might seem daunting, as the ramp up in difficulty across the first island is steep - but remember - there is almost no random factor to the fights, so once you get the muscle memory down for timing, and learn the patterns it becomes very easy to beat each one.

TBH, there are only really 3 or 4 boss 'types' so once you get the hang of each basic type, (which you will have by at least mid-way through the second area) you will end up breezing through most of the back half of the game without much hassle.

Cuphead's not one of those Meat Boy / Binding of Issac type really hard platinums - it just pretends to be one at the beginning - I promise!

So true, I have cleared both levels and am on the 3rd now. Totally a learning curve at first, but now I'm learning patterns and getting it done. I can't wait to platinum this game and never ever see it again hahaha