How hard is this game to platinum?

I platinumed the Persona rhythm games and Senran Kagura Bon Appetit easily, but I heard these were considered easy games.

I was also good at Dance Dance Revolution but that was many many years ago.

Edit: Also, how much touchscreen use is there? I personally hate using it lol.

Edited by yuber1234
  • Like 1

Eh, it’s not really that hard if you’re semi decent at rhythm games. The only somewhat hard thing to do is succeed at the chance times in Negaposi Continues and Sadistic Music Factory. IIRC I was able to get both within a few tries. In regards to the touchscreen stuff there’s a fair amount of it but the timing for the swipe notes is extremely forgiving. 

• Like 1

I have platinumed both this and Senran Kagura Bon Appetit.

I found Senran Kagura Bon Appetit to be the harder of the two games, but if you managed to platinum Bon Appetit already, and "easily".

You will likely find this game no problem.

Touch screen "notes" are just swiping in any direction, and up and down, left or right alternately if there are multiple star notes together. They are pretty easy, but yeah, can be annoying. There's way more button notes though.

I didn't like the boring trophies, like having to grind for points to buy all the gifts and presents, gaining your friendship with all the characters, and doing weird things with your vita clock to get events like Christmas and various character's birthday events to unlock.

And you have to "watch" the replay of every single song, so you've got about 1-2 hours of just leaving your Vita idly playing to itself, while you do other exciting things with your life waiting for it to finish.

Decent game.

Does not compare to games like Parappa The Rapper, Beatmania, Guitar Freaks, Bemani etc games though

Edited by enaysoft
  • Like 3

22 minutes ago, enaysoft said:

I have platinumed both this and Senran Kagura Bon Appetit.

I found Senran Kagura Bon Appetit to be the harder of the two games, but if you managed to platinum Bon Appetit already, and "easily".

You will likely find this game no problem.

Touch screen "notes" are just swiping in any direction, and up and down, left or right alternately if there are multiple star notes together. They are pretty easy, but yeah, can be annoying. There's way more button notes though.

I didn't like the boring trophies, like having to grind for points to buy all the gifts and presents, gaining your friendship with all the characters, and doing weird things with your vita clock to get events like Christmas and various character's birthday events to unlock.

And you have to "watch" the replay of every single song, so you've got about 1-2 hours of just leaving your Vita idly playing to itself, while you do other exciting things with your life waiting for it to finish.

Decent game.

Does not compare to games like Parappa The Rapper, Beatmania, Guitar Freaks, Bemani etc games though

Thanks for such a detailed answer! I'm sold; I'll definitely buy the game. I'm not too worried about the boring trophies since this will be a "pick up and play" game for me during my downtime at work lol.

Btw those are some great games you mentioned. I was big on Parappa and Guitar Freaks back in the day.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, yuber1234 said:

Thanks for such a detailed answer! I'm sold; I'll definitely buy the game. I'm not too worried about the boring trophies since this will be a "pick up and play" game for me during my downtime at work lol.

Btw those are some great games you mentioned. I was big on Parappa and Guitar Freaks back in the day.

No problem. I ended up getting the platinum on this twice, friend lent me the Japanese version and I liked it, so I got platinum and gave it her back.

Then a few years later it was really cheap on Vita sale, so I bought a copy myself, and then platinumed it again.

Yeah I miss the days of songs actually feeling like I am interacting the music. These tap some buttons and make some noises sort of to the music games are ok, Bon Appetit is the same, just feels like you are tapping away doing button combos while the music is playing, whether you fail or not, music just plays along.

Still, these games certainly scratch my Bemani itch and are decent enough fun.

Good luck! :)

• Like 1