Pope’s Collection bug - Foundation DLC

SetAbomnai07

37 minutes ago, johncnstntn__ said:

Have you started the quest by talking to Emily after finding one id?

Yeah, I had picked up two and then talked to her. She gave me the key and I picked the rest up. When I picked up the fifth one the objective went blank. Now nothing related to this is giving a button prompt. The PS4 version never gave me this issue. Very confusing.

1 hour ago, SetAbomnai07 said:

The PS4 version never gave me this issue. Very confusing.

Same, this glitch may be exclusive to ps5 version. If the quest is there but still blank I'm afraid you have to start the dlc again and make a back up on 4th card in case of emergency. You can try fast travel to main bureau if you haven't done already maybe it resets the questline.

5 hours ago, johncnstntn__ said:

Same, this glitch may be exclusive to ps5 version. If the quest is there but still blank I'm afraid you have to start the dlc again and make a back up on 4th card in case of emergency. You can try fast travel to main bureau if you haven't done already maybe it resets the questline.

Ugh, I tried going back. It doesn’t necessarily reset the quest ,but it does make the 5th ID you find in the warehouse basement room show up on the floor again. I guess I’ll restart later today.

14 hours ago, Piknim said:

The problem with this quest seems to be that the ids respawn but if you pick up a duplicate it counts to the quest tracker but it doesn't really work. 

You have to gather 5 unique ids then it will trigger the next objective. The one I missed is the one above the control point / above the lone building a big higher up than the others. You can shape the rocks on the side of the wall and climb a bit to later levitate into the elevator building. 

Holy crap that worked. I just re collected all of them and it triggered everything normally. Weird!

On 2/7/2021 at 10:38 AM, Piknim said:

The problem with this quest seems to be that the ids respawn but if you pick up a duplicate it counts to the quest tracker but it doesn't really work. 

You have to gather 5 unique ids then it will trigger the next objective. The one I missed is the one above the control point / above the lone building a big higher up than the others. You can shape the rocks on the side of the wall and climb a bit to later levitate into the elevator building. 

On 2/6/2021 at 2:01 AM, DiGiTALHD said:

I had the same error after I had collected 2 cards in the DLC story and then the missing 3. Then i had no more tasks in the quest. Then i collected the first 2 again and then it went on. I hope i could help.

Omg, thank you guys, I really didn't want to restart the dlc!

On 07/02/2021 at 7:38 PM, Piknim said:

thank you. This worked for me too!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Wow, I was about to give up, and then I discovered part of this on my own. I was looking around for some notes and found an ID I had already picked up, I was like WTH? So, after this post, I just looked around and found one more card that I had already picked up and then it triggered the mission update. Nice work, thanks everyone!

• 3 months later...
On 07/02/2021 at 8:38 AM, Piknim said:

Thank you for this, saved me so much trouble.

• 5 months later...

The bug is still there.

Maybe it's best to get all five cards in a single pass, with no fast traveling away from the Warehouse area until you've done it. This should avoid having the cards respawn. I had 4 cards, gave up, did other missions, and came back to it later... making the mistake of getting a respawned card and leading to a blank objective under Pope's Collection.

I made another run for the cards, then went through the window high in the tower (it goes to a floor the elevator won't take you to). There was the one I needed.

When interacting with the terminals, it only showed me THREE cards available. What the hell? So I placed the cards I had and went after the other two once more. After setting them, I was able to finish PC.

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 11/24/2022 at 9:25 AM, RadiantFlamberge said:

The bug is still there.

Maybe it's best to get all five cards in a single pass, with no fast traveling away from the Warehouse area until you've done it. This should avoid having the cards respawn. I had 4 cards, gave up, did other missions, and came back to it later... making the mistake of getting a respawned card and leading to a blank objective under Pope's Collection.

I made another run for the cards, then went through the window high in the tower (it goes to a floor the elevator won't take you to). There was the one I needed.

When interacting with the terminals, it only showed me THREE cards available. What the hell? So I placed the cards I had and went after the other two once more. After setting them, I was able to finish PC.

This happened to me too. Not sure the exact steps but it is possible to collect all 5 unique id cards (which will trigger the terminals) but yet not have them all in your inventory when the terminals unlock. 

The resolution is the same - go re-collect all the badges without leaving the area.