thread to ask about character specific trophies

EightBitArtist

17 minutes ago, Kowal821 said:

For Stronghold, your car will have some gold parts if you fully load this ult. You will notice it 100% and your character will say something about that. Don't know about any bars ;) Got it yesterday after 2/3 hours of trying. Good luck

On the car's roof, there are 4 vertical lights. For each level of shield, one light turns on. You are on max level if the 4 lights are turned on.

1 hour ago, EightBitArtist said:

Prickly: is it really at once when the spikes get really big or is it just through the entire time of the ult?

Stronghold: im filling up the 4 white bars and driving around (up to 8 seconds one time) without losing any and this still isnt unlocking. i am hitting abandoned cars, does this affect it?

Weird, should have popped with 4 bars. Keep in mind that crashing into anything will make damage so maybe that’s what happened to you. 

concerning the spikes don’t really know what to tell you. I was having trouble getting it but earlier today I managed somehow to get it, was all at the same time. 

22 minutes ago, damaj13 said:

Weird, should have popped with 4 bars. Keep in mind that crashing into anything will make damage so maybe that’s what happened to you. 

concerning the spikes don’t really know what to tell you. I was having trouble getting it but earlier today I managed somehow to get it, was all at the same time. 

ya i have filled the 4 bars and avoided everything for 8 seconds, although i never saw anything gold related like the first person said.

29 minutes ago, DeclioDukes said:

Does harmony's actual activation do instant damage? Or do I just need to get 3 wrecks during the short period that it is active?

You only need to do 3 wrecks over the entire course of the match, it's quite easy, just try to target cars that are already significantly damaged. The activation itself is what does the damage

Edited by notDolanDark
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, LapinNervieux said:

On the car's roof, there are 4 vertical lights. For each level of shield, one light turns on. You are on max level if the 4 lights are turned on.

You also have the 4 bars around your health bar, never even noticed the ones on the car :D

3 hours ago, MinamalTypos said:

Can someone explain to me what I am supposed to do with Jian?

Do I have to hit 3 people with the spikes coming out? I don't know how a lot of people have this trophy because it seems super hard to see 3 people close enough for that to work

i got jians today by ramming into 2 people when the spikes activated and then 1 more before the ult ran out. not sure if you have to r stick boost into them though like others such as boxtop.

4 hours ago, stargate1995 said:

Does anyone else have trouble getting Sabres blade to actually activate? At least half the time when I ram people with it it just gives a normal hit/wreck instead of the slice.

I feel like it only has 1 swing or you need to use right stick not normal smash

8 hours ago, Yoey_666 said:

You also have the 4 bars around your health bar, never even noticed the ones on the car :D

When I got mine I gave someone an extra hit after 4. Just in case

Does anyone know why I can't seem to actually light another car on fire with Cerberus (Fuego).  Every time I do nothing happens, it just hits them like normal, even if I boost into them like normal.  I know to try and do it in Gridfall to the last person alive.  They just never catch on fire.

1 hour ago, Chettlar said:

Does anyone know why I can't seem to actually light another car on fire with Cerberus (Fuego).  Every time I do nothing happens, it just hits them like normal, even if I boost into them like normal.  I know to try and do it in Gridfall to the last person alive.  They just never catch on fire.

That's strange. As I've literally just obtained that trophy for setting the last car on fire. One other thing to consider, is this also won't register if there is someone left in the lobby once they have been eliminated. If you want help with this, I'm happy to jump on and help.

7 hours ago, Rico3k said:

That's strange. As I've literally just obtained that trophy for setting the last car on fire. One other thing to consider, is this also won't register if there is someone left in the lobby once they have been eliminated. If you want help with this, I'm happy to jump on and help.

Well I'm consistently getting to the final two where it says there is one rival, and either they just fall off, or I hit them, even by slamming, and it just doesn't set them on fire, or they knock me off and I die.  So I feel like I have the skill part down.  I just don't know what I'm doing wrong.  I'm setting on fire, holding R2 to go wards them and then pushing forward on R3 to dash at them, and it hits them, but no fire.  Maybe a video would be helpful.

Edited by Chettlar

• 1 month later...
On 11/02/2021 at 8:07 AM, Chettlar said:

Well I'm consistently getting to the final two where it says there is one rival, and either they just fall off, or I hit them, even by slamming, and it just doesn't set them on fire, or they knock me off and I die.  So I feel like I have the skill part down.  I just don't know what I'm doing wrong.  I'm setting on fire, holding R2 to go wards them and then pushing forward on R3 to dash at them, and it hits them, but no fire.  Maybe a video would be helpful.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-nbvo6oHY5upECsowJqi_xKe3K3yshaH/view?usp=drivesdk

• 3 weeks later...

Tip for anyone going for no escape trophy

(ok the Gridfall matchmaking is ridiculous, sadly the game is slowly dying so it’s hard to find matches IMO)

I recommend going for cardnado mode if you can, there’s not many playing in that mode either. So I got matchmaked in a team of 3 and the other team had 2. I was able to get the no escape by getting the other 2 blown up really. But basically if you can get an opposite team of 2/3 players then it’s highly possible. But baring in mind there’s a lot of luck in this mode too.