Should I Start This Game?

nolanexpress08

I think right now is when the trophies are going to be the easiest, as the player skill ceiling increases it will become harder to get specific ones.  Right now everyone is trying the game for the first time and there will continue to be a lot of noobs throughout the next few weeks. All the trophies are very doable and easy, with a few being a little tedious but still quite easy overall

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, PermaFox said:

I'd say play Concrete Genie instead.

For this month's offerings, it's Control in the lead by a country mile, followed not-so-closely by Concrete Genie (which requires a VR headset for 100%). Destruction Allstars comes in last this month, and I don't think I'd play it even on an alternate account -- it just doesn't look appealing.

• Like 4

21 hours ago, nolanexpress08 said:

Hey guys, I am kinda conflicted. I am seeing different things about this game. Should I start it now? Or wait for the trophies to get easier. Should I boost them or go it naturally?

If you want to platinum it i wouldn't bother, not easy at all and requires luck too.

Control/concrete genie are easier to platinum and quite fun, well concrete genie is, control is annoying me.

Edited by saiyanbloodstyle

25 minutes ago, DrBloodmoney said:

I think in the PS+ meal this month, Control is the delicious and hearty main course and Concrete Genie is the sweet and delightful dessert.

Destruction Allstars is the painful shit you take, shaking, sweating and gently weeping at 3am.

Destruction Brownstars?

No, that's no good. Sorry...

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, shpank-e said:

Destruction Brownstars?

No, that's no good. Sorry...

?, it might need some workshopping, but I see where you’re going...there’s a solid joke in there somewhere...

Destruction ChocolateStarsfish?

Destruction AllShits?

Shitstruction Allstars?

Destruction Arse-farts?

Nah...

It’s in there somewhere though...

I’m sure of it...

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, DrBloodmoney said:

I think in the PS+ meal this month, Control is the delicious and hearty main course and Concrete Genie is the sweet and delightful dessert.

Destruction Allstars is the painful shit you take, shaking, sweating and gently weeping at 3am.

Wow, that's one way to put it! If I am going to do the game, I'll have to do it soon because it is only going to get harder like fall guys.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, viaene96 said:

Can the trophies be earned in private lobbies? That will make the trophies easier and less lucky. 

There are no private lobbies. Boosting is also nigh impossible because the max party size is 4 and matches have 16 players.

Yes just play it. Game is fun and trophies are not hard at all it’s just a bunch of RNG. Play a lot and you’ll get them eventually.

though I’ve played 2 matches to get the spike 3x enemies at once and played now over 25 matches to hit 2 enemies at once with a blade. All comes down to luck

• Like 1

Well i formed my general opinion after i Watched a few reviews on it and it seems pretty bare bones in game modes, even lacks in game music? Well thatll make a pretty boring gameplay experience.  Frantic driving and running around and chaos right?, but nothing to keep you immersed like some fitting In-game music. Character Customization is lack luster where all it is, is a color swap?  Had a green shirt on, turn it blue instead!  Why bother. And as ive said in the trophy thoughts thread aswell, theres Monitization too?  Sure I added it to my library when it was made available but thats where its going to stay, off of my account!  Thanks but no thanks

On 8-2-2021 at 9:13 PM, snakebit10 said:

I've been on the fence about if I want to play it or not. It looks kind of fun but is it enough to sustain long term. I am mostly a Single Player type but get a multiplayer itch once in a while to try to satisfy. 

Game is super active right now to start with. I am always avoiding multiplayer trophies because I don’t want to mess up my high completion rate but this game isn’t as hard to platinum as people make it. Currently most people platinum it in a max of a week. Just get all hero trophies and the platinum is a guaranteed one.

tldr: play it now for an easy platinum if the game is dead it’s going to be really hard.

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, Deluziion90 said:

Game is super active right now to start with. I am always avoiding multiplayer trophies because I don’t want to mess up my high completion rate but this game isn’t as hard to platinum as people make it. Currently most people platinum it in a max of a week. Just get all hero trophies and the platinum is a guaranteed one.

tldr: play it now for an easy platinum if the game is dead it’s going to be really hard.

That's what I was actually thinking. It may be best to play while it is a plus game and very active.

it is probably best to play now when it is free with playstation plus... the trophies really aren't that bad... once i started going directly for each trophy in order, it only took a few games max with each trophy... but it can be really frustrating trying to get them and getting hit around but you just have to stick with it