Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BMJ2K7

Saves are GONE

28 posts in this topic

Do not play story, last night when I cut off my ps3 and came back online, all my saves are gone. I was playing on hard. It also happened to a online friend of mine who was near the end of the game on hard. I dont know if this just happens on hard, bc even my profile didn't save. My advice:

STAY AWAY FROM STORY UNTIL THIS IS FIXED!

Go check Battlelog and see if it recorded stats for you. If so, you only need to play any missions you have not 100%.

Difficulty trophies stack, and you only have to beat Suez on Hard.

First time I left my game after the second mission, next day my save was gone. Then I played till the Singapore mission (5 mission I think) with every assigment completed, after I left my game I check my unlocks in My Soldier and everything was there, I select campaign and my save was there so I turn off the ps3. And today... everything is gone :DDDDDDDD

Someone has a solution? 

It happened to me three times now. :/ It seems that the save gets deleted everytime you turn your ps3 off. So the only things to do is wait for a patch or done everything in single player in one sitting.

Yeah I finished the first mission on hard and it got deleted the next day. Not touching until theres a fix, bloody ridiculous.

When I am done with the game, I quit to the dashboard and copy the profile save to the online storage. If it gets deleted, copy it back over.

solution is to play thru campaigin one sitting. sum assignments u will unlock and others u wont. find all collectibles while ur at it. takes a really long time... 10hrs give or take. then, on a 2nd or 3rd playthrough after ur data is lost (may get lucky a few times with ur data still saved) come back to complete the assignments and trophies u missed.

i just need the 45 kills with the m1911... woooohoooo!

Edited by sucksessless

I have that problem too. I started on EASY and quit after complete a 2 missions. Today I try to enter the Campaign, but game starts a new game...

Is this still happening? You would expect this to be fixed now.

Same for me too. The game production was not finished,as EA needed something to come out with, for the NEW current console (2014) BF4 . THIS was the original time frame for this game.

It just happened to me! I was at the end of the last mission, I had  almost every collectible and palying on hard to get three trophies in one. PS3 crashed, I've restarted it and the all my savings were totally lost. 

IT WAS THE LAST MISSION!!!!!!! FUCK THIS GAME

When I was playing, I died and the game was loading forever, I have waited for 30 minutes and then I turned my PS off and my saves were gone.

So 2 months into the release this just happened to me yesterday  :hmm: Dafuq is wrong with this game and why havnt dice fixed this yet ? 

Edit* Oh and now it happened to me again today :S

seems like i have to back up my save from now on.

Edited by Moon_emperor1

FINALLY got online to an actual match, after taking a few weeks off, only to see that i was reset to level 0 with base weapons absolutely NO sights or attatchments or items that i had unlocked. UGH.

Played the shit out of tomb raider and i remember i was around lvl20 and it reset me to zero also. never set me back either.

I got halfway through the campaign in November and my saves were corrupted. 

Came back a month later to try it again and assumed that it was fixed. My saves were actually corrupted the day after I finished getting all the single player trophies. Phew  :unsure:

It's best to back your saves before your playing BF4..,

i get an infinite loading screen and my saves were all gone after i downloaded the patch this is BS and with BF3 i was like lvl 40 and i came back after a couple of months and i was reseted to lvl 1 dice fix this fucking shit

Did they fix this problem by now?

Wondering the same thing but apparently It's easy to prevent if you don't go onto the MP and finish SP first.

I played bf4 for a while and I bought if off the PS store and one day I got on and I played a match maybe 10 secs and it would kick me all the to the XMB screen over and over so I deleted it and redownloaded it and its been corrupted the past 3 times I've tried to redownload it...I'm tired of trying

I played bf4 for a while and I bought if off the PS store and one day I got on and I played a match maybe 10 secs and it would kick me all the to the XMB screen over and over so I deleted it and redownloaded it and its been corrupted the past 3 times I've tried to redownload it...I'm tired of trying