Saves are GONE

BMJ2K7

Do not play story, last night when I cut off my ps3 and came back online, all my saves are gone. I was playing on hard. It also happened to a online friend of mine who was near the end of the game on hard. I dont know if this just happens on hard, bc even my profile didn't save. My advice:

STAY AWAY FROM STORY UNTIL THIS IS FIXED!

• Like 3

First time I left my game after the second mission, next day my save was gone. Then I played till the Singapore mission (5 mission I think) with every assigment completed, after I left my game I check my unlocks in My Soldier and everything was there, I select campaign and my save was there so I turn off the ps3. And today... everything is gone :DDDDDDDD

Someone has a solution? 

• 3 weeks later...

solution is to play thru campaigin one sitting. sum assignments u will unlock and others u wont. find all collectibles while ur at it. takes a really long time... 10hrs give or take. then, on a 2nd or 3rd playthrough after ur data is lost (may get lucky a few times with ur data still saved) come back to complete the assignments and trophies u missed.

i just need the 45 kills with the m1911... woooohoooo!

Edited by sucksessless

• 3 weeks later...

So 2 months into the release this just happened to me yesterday  :hmm: Dafuq is wrong with this game and why havnt dice fixed this yet ? 

Edit* Oh and now it happened to me again today :S

seems like i have to back up my save from now on.

Edited by Moon_emperor1

FINALLY got online to an actual match, after taking a few weeks off, only to see that i was reset to level 0 with base weapons absolutely NO sights or attatchments or items that i had unlocked. UGH.

Played the shit out of tomb raider and i remember i was around lvl20 and it reset me to zero also. never set me back either.

I got halfway through the campaign in November and my saves were corrupted. 

Came back a month later to try it again and assumed that it was fixed. My saves were actually corrupted the day after I finished getting all the single player trophies. Phew  :unsure:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I played bf4 for a while and I bought if off the PS store and one day I got on and I played a match maybe 10 secs and it would kick me all the to the XMB screen over and over so I deleted it and redownloaded it and its been corrupted the past 3 times I've tried to redownload it...I'm tired of trying

I played bf4 for a while and I bought if off the PS store and one day I got on and I played a match maybe 10 secs and it would kick me all the to the XMB screen over and over so I deleted it and redownloaded it and its been corrupted the past 3 times I've tried to redownload it...I'm tired of trying