Finally coming!?

NashtyMouse

I'm huge MediEvil fan but also bit salty atm. I was looking forward this game since first trailer and was ready to buy it Day 1, but seeing how dev for some reason postponed PS4 version for MONTHS while it having the biggest playerbase and actual MediEvil fans (therefore possible PJ fans) made me rethink it. I know it's basically one guy but PS4 should have been priority.

If I haven't massive backlog I'd probably buy it nevertheless, but since I do have massive fucking backlog, I'd probably wait for sale and play it next Halloween.

edit: Also the fact that he claimed the game will come out in few weeks and then complete radio silence withou any explanation or update. I hope the game sold well, but it's just not cool.

Edited by czDante92

38 minutes ago, czDante92 said:

I'm huge MediEvil fan but also bit salty atm. I was looking forward this game since first trailer and was ready to buy it Day 1, but seeing how dev for some reason postponed PS4 version for MONTHS while it having the biggest playerbase and actual MediEvil fans (therefore possible PJ fans) made me rethink it. I know it's basically one guy but PS4 should have been priority.

If I haven't massive backlog I'd probably buy it nevertheless, but since I do have massive fucking backlog, I'd probably wait for sale and play it next Halloween.

edit: Also the fact that he claimed the game will come out in few weeks and then complete radio silence withou any explanation or update. I hope the game sold well, but it's just not cool.

Yeah, I kinda agree with you. I was so hyped up in October and then, for whatever reason, our version got delayed. The "few weeks" have turned into a few months. I still think the game will be cool, I just don't know when I'll buy it now. I was content to pay full price near Halloween but not in February or March (which doesn't really make sense, but whatever). If it's cheap, like $10, I'll get it early, but I kinda doubt that will be the case 

On 2/5/2021 at 5:24 PM, yowzagabowza said:

Yeah, I kinda agree with you. I was so hyped up in October and then, for whatever reason, our version got delayed. The "few weeks" have turned into a few months. I still think the game will be cool, I just don't know when I'll buy it now. I was content to pay full price near Halloween but not in February or March (which doesn't really make sense, but whatever). If it's cheap, like $10, I'll get it early, but I kinda doubt that will be the case 

Its like 20-25bucks on nintendos eshop

its not gona be $10 on psn

edit: $29.99 rather

Edited by Property_Damage