Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NERVergoproxy

HUMBLE new week bargain games

17 posts in this topic

Another week another sales. and woot its WORMS games. For just $1.00 you get all 6 games!!! thats like 0.17 a game!! What's good is you can select that dollar for donations to like to the game company, the site or charities like Red Cross, Child's Play foundation, and more etc. If you like to donate more, you just need a total of 6$ to get 4 more games! https://www.humblebundle.com/weekly

Enjoy.

YwnZJzZ.png

It would be nice if it was some bundles for ps3 / vita  :|

But anyway that's an awesome bundle.

This is all games for PC?

Then why would people buy those games when they can go get them in the internet for free?

I don't understand that.

Then why would people buy those games when they can go get them in the internet for free?

I don't understand that.

free? please elaborate what is free. Some people prefer to pay/support for things they receive.

I don't understand that.

the same reason you buy ps games. Some people like to suport the developers. 

free? please elaborate what is free. Some people prefer to pay/support for things they receive.

I want worms revolutions for example.

So I will search on google "Worms Revolutions free download PC" and go see what I can find.

the same reason you buy ps games. Some people like to suport the developers. 

I only have PS+ because is the only way I have to get free games. If I had that blue pen or the PS3 hacked I could make downloads of PS3 games on PC to play on PS3 and (just to you to know) my last payed game was Phineas & Ferb & PlayStation All-Stars because it was my brothers birthday in August, and the next game I will by will be in the end of this month or will wait until 14th December and see if I get any game.

So you see I don't usually buy PS3 games so I have PS+ because it gives me PS3 games for free every month. But it could be better if I had the pen. Oh well...

I only have PS+ because is the only way I have to get free games. If I had that blue pen or the PS3 hacked I could make downloads of PS3 games on PC to play on PS3 and (just to you to know) my last payed game was Phineas & Ferb & PlayStation All-Stars because it was my brothers birthday in August, and the next game I will by will be in the end of this month or will wait until 14th December and see if I get any game.

So you see I don't usually buy PS3 games so I have PS+ because it gives me PS3 games for free every month. But it could be better if I had the pen. Oh well...

but PS+ your still subscribing for games.. its not technically free. And if everyone just PS3 hacks for games; I doubt there will be even games to hack.

I want worms revolutions for example.

So I will search on google "Worms Revolutions free download PC" and go see what I can find.

Can you play it online then? I'm sure people buy PC games, because they want to play them online aswell.

Can you play it online then? I'm sure people buy PC games, because they want to play them online aswell.

Sure you can, you just have to search for a patch to play online or maybe the game with the patch in the same download.

I currently have Killing Floor on my PC (killing zombie game) and we can play online, we didn't payed nothing to play it. You just have to know how to search for some stuff.

I don't understand that.

Because it's an illegal offence to steal or pirate games. Plus some games people still make not have certain features like the purchased version will have. 

Edited by PaladinBane

I don't understand that.

Because the money goes to charity.

Yeah you're robbing the devs by paying what you want (Like the origin Bundle) but at least its going to a good cause

but PS+ your still subscribing for games.. its not technically free. And if everyone just PS3 hacks for games; I doubt there will be even games to hack.

I know I'm subscribing for games but is 49.99€ in 1 year and if bought every game I have from PS+ I already have paid over 1000€ just for games.

And about the hacking PS3, I don't know how you do that, I just know that if I do that, I can't play games online so I'm staying with the PS+ "free" games. And there will be many games to hack. But maybe is only the famous ones.

And that's how consoles like PS, XBOX & Wii make money, because is much harder to hack them because you don't simply download the game in the internet and put in a DVD disk or pass it through a extern HDD. I remember the times when I had my PSone with a chip, then just had to download the games and save them into a DVD, now is way more complicated than that.

And if you do that (I'm talking about PS3, don't know about the other consoles) you will lose the ability to play online and in PC everyone does that, not just for games, is also for musics which people download from Youtube, download movies, you even have stream to see a movie or a tv show in your computer.

So I say that the only thing I need to buy that is related to PC is the pieces to make one (processor, motherboard, memory, HDD, CD/DVD/BLU-RAY disk, DVD disks. That sort of things. The other things like programs, games, movies, operative system, musics, movies, etc... It's all downloaded from the Internet.

I know I'm subscribing for games but is 49.99€ in 1 year and if bought every game I have from PS+ I already have paid over 1000€ just for games.

And about the hacking PS3, I don't know how you do that, I just know that if I do that, I can't play games online so I'm staying with the PS+ "free" games. And there will be many games to hack. But maybe is only the famous ones.

And that's how consoles like PS, XBOX & Wii make money, because is much harder to hack them because you don't simply download the game in the internet and put in a DVD disk or pass it through a extern HDD. I remember the times when I had my PSone with a chip, then just had to download the games and save them into a DVD, now is way more complicated than that.

And if you do that (I'm talking about PS3, don't know about the other consoles) you will lose the ability to play online and in PC everyone does that, not just for games, is also for musics which people download from Youtube, download movies, you even have stream to see a movie or a tv show in your computer.

So I say that the only thing I need to buy that is related to PC is the pieces to make one (processor, motherboard, memory, HDD, CD/DVD/BLU-RAY disk, DVD disks. That sort of things. The other things like programs, games, movies, operative system, musics, movies, etc... It's all downloaded from the Internet.

You know if everybody just thinks the way you think, we would not have any new game. 

Subscribing to PS+ gives money to the developers/ publishers so that's ok. Getting games for free just screws up the entire market, if you don't have enough money to buy the games to it's full price just try to get it when it's on discount on in bundles like this one.

And btw, I have a gaming PC and I don't download games for free (when they aren't suppose to be free), I admit I get programs the illegal way because I need them for college projects and I don't have tons of money to spend on Photoshop and that stuff.

Maybe you should try to support more the gaming industry if you have any interest on playing new games a few years from now

You know if everybody just thinks the way you think, we would not have any new game. 

Subscribing to PS+ gives money to the developers/ publishers so that's ok. Getting games for free just screws up the entire market, if you don't have enough money to buy the games to it's full price just try to get it when it's on discount on in bundles like this one.

And btw, I have a gaming PC and I don't download games for free (when they aren't suppose to be free), I admit I get programs the illegal way because I need them for college projects and I don't have tons of money to spend on Photoshop and that stuff.

Maybe you should try to support more the gaming industry if you have any interest on playing new games a few years from now

Just a question out of this topic: Is Photoshop hard to use?

Now back to the topic, I support how I can (buying the few games I can from time to time and being PS+ member), but I just think that spending money to buy games for the computer, if there is for free, why not?

If you see someone drop their car keys and walk away, would you take them? It's free and you want a car, so why not? 

You're a thief, plain and simple. If you want to play video game you need to man up and spend money to play them. Developers don't release games on the internet for free (well, very few) and it is ridiculous for someone to think they're better than everyone else and the developers by getting it for free. 

Say you're an independent game developer trying to make it big in the gaming industry. You spend thousands upon thousands of your hard earned dollars in the project and countless amounts of hours. You work late into the night, holidays and weekends, your family life suffers because of it but you just want to get this game out. After years of work you finally have the game where you want it to be and you release it. You're thousands of dollars in debt now and you know your masterpiece is better than a lot of AAA games so you're confident you'll make a pretty decent profit.

Well, unlucky for you someone bought the game and put it on the internet for free. You've made a few thousand off the game but the other gamers found in on the internet for free, so why would they pay for it?

Sure, maybe that is an extreme example but it is essentially what you're doing. If you want to play a game you need to buy it and support the developers. Obviously they have made something that you want to play and they deserve to be compensated for it. Nothing in life is free and if you can't afford to play a game but download it for free from the internet and play it anyways, you're no better than the common thief who breaks into an innocent families house and steals from them. Not having money is not an excuse to steal, especially when it is something purely for pleasure. You don't need video games to survive and it is disgusting to see so many people steal just because they can. 

Parker

Well, I didn't though the things in the way you explained. Maybe I really should buy games for PC. Maybe the 1st game I will buy for PC will be Sims 4 (I really don't play many PC games and this is 1 of the ones I play)

Not sure if I am commenting on something already settled but I disagree with everything you said and Parker summed up basically what I could have said. You justify stealing games online by the fact that you know how to do it so why not? If everyone used that mentality on a daily basis I shudder to think what would happen to society, let alone videogames.

I don't have loads of money to spend on games, but I will always buy Final Fantasy and Assassin's Creed brand new as soon as they come out because they are my favorite franchises currently. Other games like Batman I love to play too, but I wait till the games are cheaper. There are so many games out there that you can't finish them all. It makes more sense to buy 3-4 games for $60 bucks instead of just 1.