Tips for platinum trophy

The platinum would be easy if not for a single trophy: collect all the spirits. Make sure you know what you're looking for from the start so you don't miss any. There's a skill you can unlock in game that makes them more obvious in your "penumbra vision" (detective vision), buy that one first. EVERY single other trophy is an absolute breeze. I'd unlocked every non-story trophy (except the above spirit one) at the 50% story mark. At the time I'm writing this there is no new game +, no chapter select and no ability to go back to the starting area, so if you miss any spirit at all you have to replay the entire game. And well the game isn't that great, so you'll likely not want to do that.

There's a choice you have to make before the final fight and each option unlocks a different trophy, so you'll need to play the last chapter twice (restart the level from the menu when you finish the first time). When you know what you're doing and can move quickly not having to search for any spirits you should be able to knock off your second play of the final chapter in about 20mins.

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, Otaku51 said:

How can I restart the final level from the main menu if there is no chapter select?

Do you also happen to know how many Gaia side quests there are and in what hub levels they are?

If you choose your completed save file on the main menu it takes you back to your last auto save (AFTER you’ve made the choice that decides your final fight and ending). From here choose to restart the chapter.

Only two Gaia side missions. First find the dead werewolves, and then after the next mission find all the animal spirit guardians. They’re all in your hub area and you’re given a checklist showing how many are left.

39 minutes ago, guy_flies said:

If you choose your completed save file on the main menu it takes you back to your last auto save (AFTER you’ve made the choice that decides your final fight and ending). From here choose to restart the chapter.

Only two Gaia side missions. First find the dead werewolves, and then after the next mission find all the animal spirit guardians. They’re all in your hub area and you’re given a checklist showing how many are left.

Off course restart chapter, thnx.

then I guess the trophy for the gaia sidequests is bugged/ glitched because I finished both of them but no trophy :(

are there any special requirements for protect tue herd (dont kill civiliance) I have been carefull not to kill the scientist (yellow aura) but did not get the trophy either?

Edited by Otaku51

18 hours ago, Otaku51 said:

then I guess the trophy for the gaia sidequests is bugged/ glitched because I finished both of them but no trophy :(

are there any special requirements for protect tue herd (dont kill civiliance) I have been carefull not to kill the scientist (yellow aura) but did not get the trophy either?

Yeah, the Gaia sidequest trophy must be bugged because I got it after only doing 1 sidequest.

I am also super confused by Protect the Herd, I haven't gotten that trophy yet and I've been really careful around the yellow aura people.

18 hours ago, Otaku51 said:

It didnt pop for me either so im replaying now needing sprits and side quest

29 minutes ago, LeoGoesGir said:

Yeah, the Gaia sidequest trophy must be bugged because I got it after only doing 1 sidequest.

I am also super confused by Protect the Herd, I haven't gotten that trophy yet and I've been really careful around the yellow aura people.

i got the gaia sidequest trophy on ps5 without problems but the trophy did not unlock on ps4

there are many trophy glitches

i collected all spirits in a level did not got the trophy on ps5 but it unlock's on ps4

after a few restarts and more trophy glitches i deleted the game lol

• Like 2

4 hours ago, IBadDriverI said:

i got the gaia sidequest trophy on ps5 without problems but the trophy did not unlock on ps4

there are many trophy glitches

i collected all spirits in a level did not got the trophy on ps5 but it unlock's on ps4

after a few restarts and more trophy glitches i deleted the game lol

Again its not popped so i may put this game to one side until they fx it as only need side quests and all spirits for platinum

On 2/6/2021 at 4:46 AM, guy_flies said:

Only two Gaia side missions. 

There's 6 side quests from what my friend told me,  3 in Washington forest and 3 in Nevada. 

I got protect the herd in the first mission where you steal the explosives by using stealth and keeping an eye on the green auras so I didn't accidentally kill any scientists. 

So after getting all the trophies except protect the herd and warrior of gaia I decided to delete the game and save files to start fresh.

in my new playthrough I got protect the herd in the second mission (the mission after the prologue with the stealth section’s)

There is one civilian/ scientist in this mission, when leaving the mission the second to last stealth/combat room contains him. I managed to stealth my way through and the trophy popped.

now I’m going for the gaia sidequests. There are a total of 6 sidequests apparantly. 3 in washington state and 3 in nevada. There is a guide available on youtube, just search warrior of gaia.

Hope this helps ?

4 hours ago, Mr_Marty84 said:

Are there more missable trophies besides collecting all spirits?

There is no chapter select so basically all trophies except the story related ones are missable.

But most combat related ones can be farmed in the final chapter, which is replayable, if you don’t get them naturally.

The banecrusher took me around 15 stealth kills (ps4, bugged trophy)

Remember there are a total of 6 side quests, washington hub visit 1, 2 and 3 and nevada hub visit 1(contains 2 quests) and visit 2. As of patch 1.03 there are no hud markers for the sidequests in nevada, so following a guide is advisable.

• Like 1

I'm confused by Breaking the Litany (face off with Onawa). Maybe I don't understand what I'm supposed to do to get it. It seemed story related, but now the point in the story where I expected to get it has passed and I haven't gotten it. I'm afraid it might have glitched. Has anyone else had trouble with that one?

Edited by LeoGoesGir

16 hours ago, Strykerius said:

There's 6 side quests from what my friend told me,  3 in Washington forest and 3 in Nevada. 

I got protect the herd in the first mission where you steal the explosives by using stealth and keeping an eye on the green auras so I didn't accidentally kill any scientists. 

There may be some differences between PS4/5. I played on PS5 and there were no sidequests in Nevada, with only two in Tarker's Mill.

1 hour ago, Ames_Games83 said:

I can confirm spirit count carrys over

Keep in mind though, with no chapter select, if you missed any in the second to last chapter, then you'd need to play almost the entire game to get it. So take care from the start to save a playthrough.

5 hours ago, guy_flies said:

There may be some differences between PS4/5. I played on PS5 and there were no sidequests in Nevada, with only two in Tarker's Mill.

You are correct, I just started my ps5 playthrough and warrior of Gaia popped as soon as I finished the first side quest, didn't even get to the second one yet. 

I don't know what's going on with protect the herd but I have played the first mission (steal the explosives) at least 7 times now, I have been super careful, gotten through the room with the 2 scientists without even alerting anyone. I can't get the trophy to pop. Has anyone been able to get this on a later mission?

• Like 1

Just in case anyone was having difficulty with Glib Tongue (or wants Short-Tempered done quick), you can actually pop them together on your first dialogue sequence. Just immediately shift to Crinos without picking any dialogue options. It apparently counts, at least on the PS5 version. (I suppose you technically didn’t gain any Rage, but still...)