Multiple back up saves on PSN+

So..i have been following a guide that ask to do Multiple back up saves. 

Since the game doesnt let you have Multiple saves via manual saving... is there any way to do it via psn plus? I tried and everytime i select NO on the overwrite it just backs me up and doesnt let me have multiple saves of the same game on the cloud

Edited by kusuriuriPT

The game has 4 save slots.  When you reach a point in the game where you're supposed to make a backup, exit to the menu and copy your current save from whichever slot you are using into one of the available slots, then resume playing.  If I remember correctly, there's only 3 spots where you would want or need to make backups for trophies.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
On 2/6/2021 at 9:42 PM, Matto_lsi said:

The game has 4 save slots.  When you reach a point in the game where you're supposed to make a backup, exit to the menu and copy your current save from whichever slot you are using into one of the available slots, then resume playing.  If I remember correctly, there's only 3 spots where you would want or need to make backups for trophies.

I wish I figured this out before completing Chapter 1. Worked out how to do this in Chapter 2. 

I had to complete the game, then restart Chapter 1, to go down the fishing route, rather than hunting.