Best way to farm resources 2021?

If you can handle tier one at higher ranks you get a big resources boost (me and my friend are getting 100% extra resources around rank 30 rn). As for the resources themselves the best way is to go for the 5000 resources trucks around the map, you can just play on the easiest setting and then activate tier one once you're about to tag the convoy for the extra resources boost.

With tier one active for about a third of the regions completion, we finished the entire skill tree without any real farming by the end of the game.

I don't know if there's any surefire way to spawn a convoy anymore, but you can see all of them on the map and fast travel near the ones you need the most.

• Like 1

• 9 months later...

I just finished a lengthy playthrough of the game and was a little worried about having enough resources to farm for all the upgrades, but it ended up being a non-issue. There were plenty of convoys available.

The convoys are certainly easier than stealing the choppers or planes if you use the drone's EMP to stop them. I stopped trying to steal the planes altogether because of the frustration of encountering missiles when you're trying to get the plane back to the Rebels. Once the SAM has you targeted in the plane, you're pretty much toast. At least with a chopper you have a slight chance of getting to the ground in time to evade the missile's lock-on.

• Like 2