(Profile Issue) I earned trophies in a certain order to appear on my profile, yet they aren’t in order?

Hello! To have this make more sense I wanted to unlock trophies in a certain way to show games on my profile, like we all sometimes do. This time it was DrinkBox games aka a Guacamelee 1 and Guacamelee 2, along with the studios first game, Mutant Blobs.

I finished the trophies for Mutant Blobs,

(synced) finished them for Guac 1 (synced) and Guac 2 (synced) 

However they are out of order on my profile. It was intended to be like this

- Guac 2

- Guac 1

- Mutant BlobS

However, it’s like this:

- Guac 2

- Mutant Blobs 

- Guac 1 

Even though time stamps show otherwise, any advice? This will bother me if Guac 1 and 2 aren’t in order! Thanks 

2 minutes ago, MikeCheck-- said:

How do I change the order? Thank you! 

You can't fix it. Next time, sync your trophies immediately after you earn them to prevent this. 

You can have PSNProfiles sort it differently. From the main page, on the top right, goto settings, and select "Last Trophy" for sorting order.

• Like 1

Yep, I was able to fix it here, on the PS4 / PS5 it’s incorrect but never use that anyways 

Also, I did sync them immediately. Earned trophy in mutant blobs, synced. Went to Guac 1, synced and same with Guac 2

Still showed wrong on the console 

Edited by MikeCheck--

On 2/6/2021 at 4:15 PM, MikeCheck-- said:

Yep, I was able to fix it here, on the PS4 / PS5 it’s incorrect but never use that anyways 

Also, I did sync them immediately. Earned trophy in mutant blobs, synced. Went to Guac 1, synced and same with Guac 2

Still showed wrong on the console 

impossible it goes in order of when each game is synced.

36 minutes ago, PS_Bowser said:

impossible it goes in order of when each game is synced.

Guess the vita synced slowly, but not impossible as it is what I did.

I played Mutant Blobs on my Vita, popped the trophy and synced to server. Once synced, I then I loaded up Guac 1, got the trophy popped, synced and then went to Guac 2 which I then popped the trophy as well as syncing.. The time stamps for the games trophies reflect this as well

3 hours ago, MikeCheck-- said:

Guess the vita synced slowly, but not impossible as it is what I did.

I played Mutant Blobs on my Vita, popped the trophy and synced to server. Once synced, I then I loaded up Guac 1, got the trophy popped, synced and then went to Guac 2 which I then popped the trophy as well as syncing.. The time stamps for the games trophies reflect this as well

look at the last updated timestamp for each trophy list which shows 2/6/2021 3:07PM EST for all 3 lists.