Azure Petal in Prison Outskirts

Phlegeth

I'm missing just one Petal.  And I've looked all over the map and can't find it.  Do I need Bull or Renegade for any of them?

Found it.  If anyone else is having trouble,

Spoiler

it's to the east of the colosseum.  Doesn't even look like part of the Outskirts.

EtlzapMXEAIl1rQ.jpg

Edited by Ilzaki
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Hateandhatred said:

I'm a tad bit furious because I accidentally collected a petal in the cultural heritage site

Did you collect the petal, which was accessible when you climb the walls, which act as a boarder from Shantytown to other districts? 

If so, then yes, that happend also while I was searching the petals. Noticed that after I collected a petal which I thought would belong to Shantytown, was not registered for any district. So I loaded an older savegame I made seconds before I collected this petal and avoided collecting it before this district was accessible through the story.

Imo it is best to start collecting petals when all city districts accessible and you can use "Third Eye". Without this gift some petals are really hard to find.

4 hours ago, Geridian said:

Did you collect the petal, which was accessible when you climb the walls, which act as a boarder from Shantytown to other districts? 

If so, then yes, that happend also while I was searching the petals. Noticed that after I collected a petal which I thought would belong to Shantytown, was not registered for any district. So I loaded an older savegame I made seconds before I collected this petal and avoided collecting it before this district was accessible through the story.

Imo it is best to start collecting petals when all city districts accessible and you can use "Third Eye". Without this gift some petals are really hard to find.

Nah, because I know where it was supposed to be, based on the Japanese version, but we'll see. The cultural heritage site is probably the easiest area to collect petals from anyway, so it isn't too bad. Besides, that would either be for the prison outskirts or the cemetery. The cultural heritage site is much further south.

Edit: I double checked, just in case, but I did collect exactly 8 in Shantytown. 

Edit #2: Actually, you were on the right track. I did collect one too many in the Noble District, one of which actually belonged to the Cultural Heritage Site.

Edited by Hateandhatred

3 hours ago, Hateandhatred said:

Edit #2: Actually, you were on the right track. I did collect one too many in the Noble District, one of which actually belonged to the Cultural Heritage Site.

Reading this, I remembered that I also collected petals from the Cultural Heritage Site while trying to collect all petals for the Noble District. Same happend with Balduq Cemetary petals while I was searching for the Shantytown petals. In the end I mixed both occasions together in my mind :-D.My guess is that this problem with "mixing petals" only arises, because you can collect petals for some districts, without having access to those districts.

Edited by Geridian
Information

1 hour ago, Geridian said:

Reading this, I remembered that I also collected petals from the Cultural Heritage Site while trying to collect all petals for the Noble District. Same happend with Balduq Cemetary petals while I was searching for the Shantytown petals. In the end I mixed both occasions together in my mind :-D.My guess is that this problem with "mixing petals" only arises, because you can collect petals for some districts, without having access to those districts.

I had access to that district however, I used it as a shortcut in my walkthrough video.