Feyitan

Strategy to beat fearless mode & how to avoid game crash in the final boss battle

4 posts in this topic

Hello guys, in this post I will show you how I beat fearless mode and how I avoid the game crash in the final boss.

STRATEGY FOR FEARLESS MODE

The best choice I've found (personal opinion) is to create a Veteran Contraptionist because you start at lvl 30, with this you will be able to use the trophy desk sistem at the beginning of the gameplay.

I think the contraptionist is a good choice because of the safe playstyle and the skills that come with the lvl 30 character are almost perfect. I've only changed the auras to get more damage.

The strategy I use is to summon a lot of mechanical allies and turrets and use the broken and OP skill "Elyctric Sphere" that give you complete invulnerability, heal your entire life and regen all your mana, reduce the cooldown of your mechanical allies and turrets and the best thing is that it last 5 seconds and you still can summon a lot of your allies and turrets while the skill is active. 

prioritize the DPS stat on all of my gear. I spent every ability point I gained on dexterity for van helsing and body for katarina.

Here is the gear, skills and perks I used to finish the game on fearless mode. There is also a video of the strategy I used to pass ALL PARTS of the game.

I cleared the main story with 72 deaths and I didn't farm at any point, I just made all side quests, all tower defense missions and killed every monster in all maps. with this, before the final battle I was at lvl 60 (max lvl).

*BUILD*

THE TROPHY DISPLAY I USED:

Phlogiston Battery = +10% damage for allies

Shadow Blade = Critical chance and critical damage for allies

Diistilled Venom = +10% to Physical Damage for allies

*STRATEGY*

HOW TO AVOID GAME CRASH IN THE FINAL BOSS FIGHT

the worst problem in this game is that at the final boss fight, right after you defeat Harker and Dryad Queen, the game crashes, so here is how you avoid this.

First, right before you start the final battle, return to the main menu, exit the game and upload your save data (just to be safe).

So the first thing you will do is go to the menu, options, gameplay and DISABLE EVERYTHING, EVERY BOX MUST BE DISABLED  **EXCEPT FOR HIDE PETS** (I also disabled everything in the audio menu and put every sound at 0%, but I'm not sure if it's really necessary).

Then, right after you enter the final battle arena, you need to go DIRECTLY TO THE RIGHT SIDE AND KILL THE DRYAD QUEEN (the giant tree) FIRST, ITS VERY IMPORTANT TO KILL THE RIGHT SIDE BOSS FIRST.

With this, most of the dead corps of the enemies will be at the right side, next to the giant tree boss, and it will cause a lot of frame drops. You will notice that you also do a decent amount of damage to the other boss (the left side boss, Harker).

After defeat the giant tree boss, GO TO THE  LEFT SIDE OF THE MAP AND KILL THE REMAIN ENEMIES THERE, KILLING THE LAST ENEMY IN A PLACE WHERE THERE IS NO FRAME DROP. 

If everything went well, the game will not crash and you will see the final cutscene and the credits, the trophy for beating the game on fearless (and the trophies for beating on heroic and hard) will pop right after the credits end. 

If the game crashes, it's good to download your save data and try again using it.

This is how I got the trophy for beat the game on fearless mode.

Edited by Feyitan

Really helpful Feyitan.

If anyone has any problem with Fearless level, can contact me on playstation guys. I have 1066308 dps 

Hi could really use some help with the "Secret Weapon" boss my dps is far from high enough to hold down those god damn healers 

On 23.11.2021 at 0:06 AM, MC_MAY_DIE said:

Hi could really use some help with the "Secret Weapon" boss my dps is far from high enough to hold down those god damn healers 

Nevermind finally got through