Whale watching billboard ??

Hey_Its_Mr_Jay

Has anyone else had trouble with this billboard ?

It's the only thing I need for the platinum I've tried using right stick and motion control, clearing the area and starting fresh and god knows how many times I have left it to keep coming back and trying for it to not register at all ?? 

I've seen a few players on YouTube complain of the same issue but I've not seen a fix so I wondered has anyone else had this issue and solved it ?

Took me a while to figure out how to do this, but I think I found what my issue was, so maybe it will help someone else: you can't start all the way on one side or the other. There are three dots that you need to connect, and the first one is about 25% of the way in from either side. If you start all the way at the end, the star effect doesn't last long enough to make it all the way through all three dots.

10 hours ago, FiloLBP said:

I had the same problem, in specific with the stars part. Tried a lot of time starting from right or starting from left makes no difference.. solved by making a fast line from left to right

Me too. You have to be so close to the lines, like right on top of them. a minor annoyance though

On 08/02/2021 at 8:35 PM, audiopile said:

This game made me realize how terrible i am with the analogs. The billboards are the most and really only sensitive parts of the game and im struggling with them. I dont think theyre glitched but the requirements are tricky to satisfy and the targets are not shown. 

Each landscape u need to copy, has X amount of key stroke points, u dont need to copy the whole landscape perfectly, just make sure u hit the key spots which are usually 1-3 and divided along the shape

If u are having trouble with analogue, or anybody for that matter, u may find it easier changing to motion control

Edited by Optinooby
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 09/02/2021 at 4:23 AM, ONUOsFan said:

Took me a while to figure out how to do this, but I think I found what my issue was, so maybe it will help someone else: you can't start all the way on one side or the other. There are three dots that you need to connect, and the first one is about 25% of the way in from either side. If you start all the way at the end, the star effect doesn't last long enough to make it all the way through all three dots.

Can confirm this is the issue. Had the same bug issue, just need follow this and just keep trying. It helps if you get close to billboard for the accuracy of the hit detection.

Edited by SlipingJimmy
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...