So About Hitman3 Legacy & Expansion Trophies PopUp Unlock After Profile Transfer

shai_sr12345

Hello everyone, in the past 2 weeks & 4 days (after data procession carryover). I was Received, my copy of the game, from Limited Run Games & did start it today. 

When I was starting it most of the Trophies, was PopUp for me Automatically. That is good & well, but after that, I was checking to see if All of them, was pop up. 

And i was seeing some trophies missing:

In Hitman2 legacy trophies: I was missing only one "Silent Sniper" & in Hitman2 Expansion I was missing 4 somehow: "Seven Fingers", "Hawkeye", "In a League of Their Own" & "Never Knew What Hit Them"

But the Weird thing is that, all of those missing trophies was already DONE in the Previous GAME Itself. Before I ever EVER DID the Profile Progression Carryover & did Check at least 5 time that Everything is complete on HITMAN2 Before the Carryover. 

If someone have a simular situation like me, I would like to know how did you fix it.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mirrors1118 said:

Do them again and the trophy will unlock

Is this also happened to you, when you do the Caryover (if you did that) & did you try something, to make them pop up without replaying it. 

Or replaying it, it's the only way? If it's the only way, I will need probably to, rebuy the game as EU version on disc or digital for my account, can't access the free dlc from the previous games. 

1 hour ago, shai_sr12345 said:

Is this also happened to you, when you do the Caryover (if you did that) & did you try something, to make them pop up without replaying it. 

Or replaying it, it's the only way? If it's the only way, I will need probably to, rebuy the game as EU version on disc or digital for my account, can't access the free dlc from the previous games. 

Yeah the sniper mission related trophy doesn’t unlock automatically so had to replay them on hitman 3 to unlock the related trophies.