Take The Cannoli & 100%

SCREWBWOI

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/8/2021 at 0:54 PM, SCREWBWOI said:

If I were to do the take the Cannoli method first, can I carry on that save file for my 100% completion because I really don't want to get hidden packages twice.

I certainly don't see why not, although I can't say from experience (I did it the mind-numbing blow-up-a-billion-helicopters way).

If you're unsure then just save before you glitch your way onto the second island, then save again before doing the sea sparrow all-nighter, both on separate files. That way, worst case scenario you still have half the packages AND this awful trophy taken handled.

12 hours ago, YaManSmevz said:

I certainly don't see why not, although I can't say from experience (I did it the mind-numbing blow-up-a-billion-helicopters way).

If you're unsure then just save before you glitch your way onto the second island, then save again before doing the sea sparrow all-nighter, both on separate files. That way, worst case scenario you still have half the packages AND this awful trophy taken handled.

I guess that sounds more logical to just risking carrying on so I'll probably do that, thanks for the advice.

Edited by SCREWBWOI