Massive XP boost

Floriiss

11 hours ago, Wavergray said:

How many matches would it take to max out a class now? @Floriiss 

I can't give you an exact number of matches, as this also depends on your performance, but I'm estimating it will take a few hours to max out a class now. So maybe about 20 to 30 matches? Either way, it's so much better than what it used to be. Before this patch it was very demotivating. Not sure what the devs were thinking with those huge XP requirements, but I'm glad they changed it. Far more reasonable now.

So the existing XP that was earned didn't transfer over for me, sadly, but I do see now that 13-14 is only 4k exp, so I can't be mad ^_^

Pretty excited about this. Probably will wait til mid day to play for servers to hopefully fill up. This might bring back quite a few players, such as myself.

I thoroughly enjoyed the game itself, and i was pretty decent at it. Won plenty of squad games by myself, and my solo win loss ration was 25%.

15 hours ago, Floriiss said:

A new update for Spellbreak is live (2.01) and the amount of XP required to level up each class is now significantly lower. Like FIFTEEN times as low as what it used to be.

The most time-consuming trophy on this list is ":gold:Master of Magecraft". This trophy requires you to reach level 14+ with all 6 classes. Before this update it took 61,000 XP to level up from 13 to 14. With the recent patch it only takes 4,000 XP. In the end this will save hundreds of hours of grinding for the trophy (I kid you not, it was really that time-consuming). Quite a kick in the teeth for anyone who has obtained this trophy pre-patch. 

They also mention that the current class mastery system and rewards will be retired. Does that mean that the trophies will become unobtainable in the future? Or you reckon they will alternate the requirements? Personally I think this game might see a shutdown rather soon enough. I had a lot of issues finding matches during the day. It could take me 2-3 hours to even find a regular match.. so I switched to the new team based mode, where I find matches instantly. 

Either way, it seems like the best moment to boot up this game is right now! With this recent patch update you can obtain this 100% fairly quickly.

Full patch notes can be found here: https://games-guides.com/spellbreak-update-2-01-patch-notes-on-february-8/

this is not the case for me. to get my ice from lvl 5 to lvl 6 already costs 5,5k xp, or does this decrease when i hit lvl 6?

EDIT: it does actually decrease when you hit lvl 6 with a class :)

Edited by jelkeh11

8 hours ago, OFFICER_OILDAB said:

So the existing XP that was earned didn't transfer over for me, sadly, but I do see now that 13-14 is only 4k exp, so I can't be mad ^_^

Pretty excited about this. Probably will wait til mid day to play for servers to hopefully fill up. This might bring back quite a few players, such as myself.

I thoroughly enjoyed the game itself, and i was pretty decent at it. Won plenty of squad games by myself, and my solo win loss ration was 25%.

Just booted up mine after not having logged on for a few months and disappointed to see that my existing XP hasn't carried over either :( I'm still at rank 6 with all my classes which was exactly where I left them, so still probably going to take a while for me to get to 14. But still, thankfully much better than the original ridiculous XP requirements!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, A_Tennis_Giraffe said:

Just booted up mine after not having logged on for a few months and disappointed to see that my existing XP hasn't carried over either :( I'm still at rank 6 with all my classes which was exactly where I left them, so still probably going to take a while for me to get to 14. But still, thankfully much better than the original ridiculous XP requirements!

Yes, way better. I managed to finish off my first mastery today, and got another to level 10. So it should be fairly quick, in comparison. 

They also added a battle pass and the items within it are actually decent, as far as battle passes go for battle royals. I ended up purchasing it, may as well be fashionable while trophy hunting ?

• Like 1

18 hours ago, A_Tennis_Giraffe said:

So i logged in today and my frost leveled itself 3 levels. So if you log in again it might bump all your classes up some. You might be pretty close now if the exp just converted for whatever reason

• Like 1

5 hours ago, OFFICER_OILDAB said:

So i logged in today and my frost leveled itself 3 levels. So if you log in again it might bump all your classes up some. You might be pretty close now if the exp just converted for whatever reason

Ooh, nice! Thanks, I'll be sure to check shortly. Fingers crossed! 

I ended up grabbing the Battle Pass as well with the coins I'd earnt along the way. Might as well use them for something!

*Edit* Well, logged in and none of my classes have changed, so I'm hoping that it's just taking a while to register... Decided to maybe work on reaching about rank 10 with each class instead of doing each to 14, just in case it does kick in at some stage for me.

Edited by A_Tennis_Giraffe
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, A_Tennis_Giraffe said:

Ooh, nice! Thanks, I'll be sure to check shortly. Fingers crossed! 

I ended up grabbing the Battle Pass as well with the coins I'd earnt along the way. Might as well use them for something!

*Edit* Well, logged in and none of my classes have changed, so I'm hoping that it's just taking a while to register... Decided to maybe work on reaching about rank 10 with each class instead of doing each to 14, just in case it does kick in at some stage for me.

Yeah idk what happened for mine, because i played for awhile (was leveling up wind) and noticed that the lightning class leveled itself up to 6! Without ever having main handing it... I wonder if you get kills with your secondary if you would get exp with that class? Either way, it wouldnt make since why ice leveled up to 17 from 14, because i havent touched it since

Edited by OFFICER_OILDAB
Grammar
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, OFFICER_OILDAB said:

Yeah idk what happened for mine, because i played for awhile (was leveling up wind) and noticed that the lightning class leveled itself up to 6! Without ever having main handing it... I wonder if you get kills with your secondary if you would get exp with that class? Either way, it wouldnt make since why ice leveled up to 17 from 14, because i havent touched it since

It's likely exp from the battle pass. Each class gets one exp boost in the pass. Check and see if you just unlocked it. Before it would take my classes up by maybe 1/5 of a level. I guess with this patch it they didn't change it and still receive the same amount of exp boost.

• Like 2

Ok, what Riszcky said makes sense. That's what has just happened with mine. My Frostborn just went up nearly 4 levels after having levelled up on my Battle Pass and getting the 15000xp reward ?

For anyone wondering what order they go in so they can plan ahead accordingly, from what I've read it looks like it goes like this: Frostborn, Pyromancer, Conduit, Stoneshaper, Tempest and finally Toxicologist. I have also just discovered you can buy Battle Pass levels with gold you've earned which will help immensely as well!

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, OFFICER_OILDAB said:

Yes yes, Im seeing this now as I hit another 15k exp reward and my stone leveled up to 6 as well. So these rewards theyre offering make this trophy now even easier; should be noted that the 15k exp rewards are part of the free section of the battle pass. Im getting pretty close myself to completion

For my case I spent like 400 gold in 15k Reword however my level never progress , Then when I start buying a random items from chapter pass I jumped like from level 8 to 13 for 3 classes 

Each item in chapter pass cost a 100 gold . 

• 2 weeks later...