Trophy Thoughts?

This is going to be a tough list for most because:

1. The Expert Challenges will probably be quite difficult.

2. Veteran Fighter will almost certainly require 65 consecutive wins in Endless mode.

3. Getting 30 Ranked wins without boosting will be extremely difficult because the people hardcore enough to play this game won't be easy to beat. 

All that said though, KOF2002 is still a great game, and deserves love. I hope Capcom vs. SNK 2 is somewhere on the horizon. 

52 minutes ago, Vergil said:

Already released :)

Just checked the store, got released yesterday, lol!

12 hours ago, KinkyOverdose said:

Is it difficult?

I would put this on a 5/10 difficulty scale for the average player and a 3/10 for the regular fighting game junkie. You can check out the challenges on youtube as supposedly this is just a Steam port heading over to consoles. The challenges are not too bad, nowhere near as difficult as the trials from Ultra Street Fighter , KOF13 and Blazblue! As for ranked, the game will die in less than two weeks due SNK's track record of bad online play so you shouldn't have any trouble boosting this once things settle down a bit.

It's very similar to the 360 achievement list minus "unlock all characters" and replaced with "beat all expert challenges", which is quite a bit more demanding since the former had a mercy system. I remember doing them though and I can say the AI is extremely vulnerable to Heidern's charge down-up leaping grab attack, it's unblockable and the AI makes very little effort to evade it even on harder difficulties. 

If people need an easy clear for survival you can just use Igniz or one of the other very powerful boss characters at the bottom of the select screen like O Rugal or Nightmare Geese, but Igniz has a one button infinite combo that will trivialize all the fights as long as you can comfortably perform quarter circle inputs. 

People on steam were saying you can program macros in-game to help clear the challenges but those require a lot of trial and error or a very clear answer key for every challenge that requires them