Best way to get all the difficulty and collectible trophys in minimum playthroughs?

Jeffboy265

How many playthroughs do i need to get all the collectible and difficult trophys without using glitches?

Do i need at least 3 playthroughs or is it possible in 2?

If so in 2, on which difficulty should my first  playthrough be on to get all the collectibles and also have all skills be available to skill since some difficulties don‘t have some skills unlocked (?)

Thanks already for the help :)

Without glitches?

Grounded and grounded+ seems like the obvious answer. All collectibles in the first playthrough, except you won't get all the shiv doors due to scarce resources, but you'll be able to pick up the missing one as well as finishing weapon upgrades in NG+. I did that in the remastered as I was already pretty familiar with the game so it's definitely possible.

11 hours ago, Jeffboy265 said:

How many playthroughs do i need to get all the collectible and difficult trophys without using glitches?

Do i need at least 3 playthroughs or is it possible in 2?

If so in 2, on which difficulty should my first  playthrough be on to get all the collectibles and also have all skills be available to skill since some difficulties don‘t have some skills unlocked (?)

Thanks already for the help :)

Just use glitch requires 2.5 playthroughs...play on easy first (get all collectibles, shiv doors, craft all items, jokes, etc.) then play on grounded plus (collect more stuff for upgrades) then play on whatever difficulty to get upgrade trophies.

20 hours ago, PS_Bowser said:

Just use glitch requires 2.5 playthroughs...play on easy first (get all collectibles, shiv doors, craft all items, jokes, etc.) then play on grounded plus (collect more stuff for upgrades) then play on whatever difficulty to get upgrade trophies.

You can only play on Grounded Plus if you've finished Grounded. You can't go from Easy mode to Grounded Plus.

Right, so i went with a smooth 4x playthroughs.

1. Normal with all collectibles (finished)

2. Normal+ (current playthrough) for all the upgrades (a little bit of speedrunning and skipping cutscenes)

3. Grounded

4. Grounded+

I started my first playthrough on Grounded, but switched 1/3 into the game to normal.

Reason is pretty simple.

I went in and went stealth/sneaking through the game.

But some collectibles require you to do take everyone out to just trigger a joke or a collectible for example.

So i switched back to normal and figured it would be more chilled and smooth with doin the collectibles & upgrades first on normal/+, so that only the difficulty trophys (Grounded/+, Survivor/+...) are left and all i need to do is finish the game on the difficulty without having to worry about other stuff in the background.

Game is short anyways (you can do it in under 10 hours easy, if you‘re quick).

Part 2 is twice as long, would be a different case if it was that long.

Edited by Jeffboy265